Story When Cat renames the cat (part 1)

CatTheTerrarian

Terrarian
It was a normally unnormal day in Chad's depths of life.

Cat was scrambling everywhere looking for something but it wasn't actually a thing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey Golfer what happened to knife?

-CatTheTerrarian

━━━━━━━
The Golfer NPC was of course sitting on a chair in front of the workbench and got up to see what Cat ment by "what happened to Knife?"
━━━━━

The knifes are in the kitchen and they're still in the kitchen. What do you mean by what happened to knife? Did you make one of the kitchen knifes sentient?!

-TheGolferNPC

━━━━━━━━━
As an NPC the Golfer was afraid that Cat did something dangerous or made something that shouldn't have been created.

Luckily Cat didn't make a kitchen knife sentient.
━━━━━━

Oh remember our cat Ryan?

-CatTheTerrarian

━━━━━━
The Golfer now just realized what Cat had done
━━━

You you changed Ryan's name to Knife?? Why would you do that?

-TheGolferNPC

Well I thought it'd be funny and it was! But now I don't know where he is...

-CatTheTerrarian

━━━
Of course loosing their small fur baby boi wasn't a good move.. So now the two were scrambling everywhere looking for the cat who's name was now Knife just to make sure he wasn't slain by an mob.

Meanwhile the Arms Dealer was lying on the floor of his house with a small white cat forced inside his back...

A couple hours later and the Stylist had found the body and upon finding it she did what any horrified person would do.
━━━━━

OMMLLLLLL!!! (OH MY MOON LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!)

-TheStylistNPC (who was currently screaming her lungs out)

━━━━━━━
Her screams of horror traveled through the woods disturbing the Guide who was reading the bestiary, the Tavernkeep who was trying to take a nap with his pet bunny and Tree who was being a calm sleepy sentient Tree and now was angry and awake.

It shooked the snow and ice as it passed through the snow biom where the merchant and mechanic were breaking the conversation they were both having about the strange deers they were seeing.

It made the desert shake and collapse, the goblin tinkerer covered whatever ears he had and the dye trader thought about life as he was upset that now all his glass dye bottles were broken.

It traveled through the forest now panicking the Golfer because Cat was stupid enough to stand under a hanging star in a bottle and the high pitched screams made the bottle break killing Cat with the star inside it, the golfer grabbed his BIC lighter to burn the body.

It traveled through the hallow but the Painter and Party girl weren't disturbed.. They were already playing loud music in their house, the wizard was also undisturbed because he casted a silence spell in his tower because he was about to take a nap.

The Dryad was very annoyed because her tree was now shaking back and forth from the echoing screams traveling all over Chad's depths of life.

And lastly the angler fell in the ocean from being frightened by the loud screams.
━━━━━

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA- oh wait I'm literally the angler I don't need adults to save me

-TheAnglerNPC (getting back to the shore)

━━━━━━━━
Everyone went to where the source of the noise was coming from. The Painter and the Party girl both waited for the Golfer and Cat who was still waiting to respawn.
━━━━

THE ARMS DEALER IS DEAD!!!!

-TheStylistNPC (still shaking in fear)

RYAN!

The Golfer gently pulled out the white fur baby out the Arms dealer's back. RYAN licked his paws trying to clean himself up.

Mystery of where our cat went is solved. I'm leaving now.

-TheGolferNPC (grabbing Cat's hand to start walking back home)

WHAT?! NO! WE'RE ALL STAYING HERE UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHO KILLED THE ARMS DEALER!

-TheStylistNPC

Yeah bro! Or else you'll die too!

-TheZoologistNPC (jokingly trying to scare the Golfer)

Why would I die too? What did I do?!

-TheGolferNPC

You mowed the lawn..

-TheDryadNPC (glaring at the Golfer)

Mhm yeah and that's why the Arms Dealer died because he mowed the lawn. Woo hoo Cat's gonna die too because she also mows the lawn. Or this killer only kills guys huh? Now I'm suspecting you did it Dryad.

-TheGolferNPC (glaring back at the Dryad)

Are you sure it wasn't yourself who killed him? You are the kind of guy to be most likely a murderer because of your anger issues.

-TheDryadNPC (crossing her arms)

I do not have anger issues and why would I kill him without burning the body? It's most likely you who killed him, you're always bothered whenever he tries to flirt with you.

-TheGolferNPC (still glaring daggers at the Dryad)

Come on guys I'm sure none of you did it. So how about we just try and bury the body?

-CatTheTerrarian

YAY! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BURY A BODY! WHERE SHOULD WE BURY IT?!!?

-ThePartyGirlNPC (currently jumping around with a shovel)

We'll bury the body once I prove that the Golfer did indeed murder the Arms Dealer.

-TheDryadNPC (gritting her teeth)

[End of part one]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom