Search results for query: *

• Users: Menerick_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Menerick_

PS5 -CLOSED- 6 Platinum For 1200 Glowing Mushrooms!

I'm looking to buy a grand total of 7200 Glowing Mushrooms, and I am willing to pay 6 Platinum per 1200 anyone gives me, with a grand prize of 36 Platinum for all 7200. My PSN ID is "Menerick_", and you may message me at any time; however, I'm usually on around 4:00PM - 11:00PM UTC. If you'd...
  2. Menerick_

What Is Re-Logic's Vision For Terraria 2?

It's no big secret that the engine Terraria currently runs on brings many limitations upon the scope of things which can be implemented; Re-Logic has been saying this for years now, with that being one of many reasons why turning towards the development of a Terraria 2 has been an aim of...
  3. Menerick_

TCF Hangman!!

The phrase of this game is one related to a grumpy, bitter old man prowling amongst the threads, whomst we all love dearly! I'll even be generous with this game, and start us off with a hint: T _ _ _ _ _ K _ _ _ *Remember, one letter per-person! ;)
  4. Menerick_

Other The Boulder God

Whenever the cloud of Redigit's face looms high in the sky, that is when "The Boulder God" event begins, wherein a torrent of boulders rain down from above for the duration of however long it takes the cloud of Redigit's face to completely pass by, with the rain itself being a mix of regular...
  5. Menerick_

TCF v. Snake & Thracia - Court Trial

Order, order! Today, we come to hear the case of TCF v. @snake and tophat the 6th & @Thracia. They have cause irreparable damage to our community, and we the people have come to seek justice as seen fit. @Aceplante, our fair & impartial judge, shall be overseeing this trial. I will be...
  6. Menerick_

How Would You Describe Terraria To Newcomers?

Say you're talking to someone who's never heard of Terraria before, or knows only the absolute bear minimum about it. How do you sell them on it?
  7. Menerick_

PS5 The Elbavi Flatland (Terraria Playthrough Blog)

Because my sleep schedule can't get any worse than it already is, I have nothing to lose by starting up another Terraria playthrough, so here we are! @Unit One, I kindly ask that you not move this thread into some other one & allow it to stand on it's own, because this will be a fully-fledged...
  8. Menerick_

Blocks & Decoration Planter Boxes Accelerate Bloom Rate of Their Respective Herbs.

For the longest time, I've always thought that Planter Boxes granted some kind of bonus to seeds when placed within their respective type. But as it turns out, there is no such bonus, for it seems that the Planter Boxes were intended as merely a decorative feature, despite having to individually...
  9. Menerick_

The Dark Future of TCF

My fellow Terrarians, my brothers and sisters amidst our digital microcosm... Recently, whilst I was lost in deep meditation, I had a vision... A prophecy which proclaims the horrid future this great site is to face. I do not know when this shall come to pass, but I am able to share with you...
  10. Menerick_

PS5 Moon Lord/Cultists Not Spawning

So I went onto @abc123's world to help him kick in the Moon Lord, and even though it was a Post-Golem world, it wouldn't let us use the Celestial Sigil. Furthermore, he killed the Cultists the night before (in-game) yet failed the Lunatic Cultist fight, and while they're supposed to respawn the...
  11. Menerick_

Props To The TCF Staff

You know something? Comin' from someone who essentially grew up on the deep end of internet degeneracy, I gotta give a round of applause to the mods & admins here who've managed to keep these forums pretty clean over the years. So far, the worse I've seen is some 8 year old asking Unit_One if...
  12. Menerick_

PSA: Don't Bother The Devs.

So these past couple of weeks, I've been stalkin' the Dev's socials across a good variety of different sites now, and I've been noticing an awful lot of people who don't seem to be quite in-the-know about how the hierarchy of things work around here; and for this, I figured I'd make a little...
  13. Menerick_

Game Mechanics Platinum Gravestones to Terra Gravestones!

Now you listen here Re-Logic devs, and you lot better listen well: I. Am. A. Showoff. When I'm not collecting Master relics like a pretentious modern art snob spending their life savings on children's fingerpainting or forging massive Luminite monoliths upon which I display my multiple Zeniths...
  14. Menerick_

PS5 <OPEN> The Moon Exchange {Trade In Luminite For Moon Lord Weapons!}

The Moon Cache =============================================== Greetings to all, and welcome to The Moon Exchange! Are you on your 10th Moon Lord kill, yet still haven't attained that one item which seemingly goes out of it's way to allude you each and every time? Are you sick of sloggin'...
  15. Menerick_

NPCs & Enemies Arms Dealer Ought To Follow Through On His Word : Guide Voodoo Doll

Being the vehement edgelord that he is, one of the most common lines I see the Arms Dealer consistently sputtering out is the following quote: "I heard there is a doll that looks very similar to <name of Guide> somewhere in the underworld. I'd like to put a few rounds in it." He appears to...
  16. Menerick_

I've Been Playing This For Way Too Long

My profile picture says it all. Overall, I'd say I've racked up around 1,000 to 2,000 hours across all of my Terraria sessions ranging from the good ol' 2013 Xbox 360 days to the now recent 300 hours I've spent on the PS4 version these past few months; and when I'm not slogging away at the final...
Back
Top Bottom