Search results for query: *

1. Sephiroth

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

No, we need less and less games to come out with their own launchers, not more games with their own launchers. Getting so tired of Steam becoming a launcher launcher instead of a game launcher.
  2. Sephiroth

Sharing the Love - Terraria Update News!

So. You guys worked together to announce something, but instead of also including whatever it was announced within this announcement thread, you don't state anything and expect everyone to watch the video. Why should I watch this video when I much prefer reading the announcement on my own terms...
  3. Sephiroth

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You do have to keep in mind though that Discord has problems from time to time, as an example: I've hit this when trying to get information on a Starbound mod pack who's author has decided to do the very same thing and have information about the pack locked in some channel on some discord. I've...
  4. Sephiroth

That's good to hear. However, I'm referring to how the current tML release is purely 32-bit only, (And needs yet another 3rd party to get a 64-bit client released) ... Glad to hear this barrier has been defeated.
  5. Sephiroth

So you'd rather play with mods that don't have their music and sound effects implemented? You'd rather have mods release on their current structure only to have to update again later when they optimize/redesign their world generation layers and such? Memory optimizations, especially on a...
  6. Sephiroth

Source of this info? Started looking around the discord and I must be blind, not seeing anything about this.
  7. Sephiroth

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

My steam install of Terraria is 1.4.1.1... Something is off on your end.
  8. Sephiroth

Map-Adventure Fantasy Story 1

This thread was posted in 2018...
  9. Sephiroth

Wavebank Ragnarok Online wavebank (1.4)

Hey @Jillith Just wanted to state that I have thoroughly enjoyed this wavebank ever since I found it when Journey's End was released earlier this year. The recent 1.4.1 update has added a single track to the game, and thus renders this wavebank permanently muted when used on 1.4.1. Any chance...
  10. Sephiroth

TerraCraft - A fangame of Terraria and Minecraft

Honestly I'd like to see durability removed entirely as well, Terraria doesn't use such a mechanic, I know M inecraft itself does, but it doesn't really add much value to gameplay when you're constantly having to open your inventory to replace tools and weapons when they vanish (Especially in...
  11. Sephiroth

Thirteen's Biome Buildings

In game F1 opens the screenshot tool, you can use it to take snapshots of large areas of your map once you've gotten the hang of it. Drag a rectangle onto your world, then drag the boundaries of that rectangle until it encloses everything you want to snapshot, then snapshot.
  12. Sephiroth

Unfortunately I have a reason to be in all 100 of them, so how can I do so? So its as simple as posting a text message response to a website that doesn't need additional accounts to use? I mean this forum seems relatively instant if you look at the speed you responded to me. ... iDunno, guess...
  13. Sephiroth

Why is it all groups whether it be from official companies to hobbyist modders are pushing people to join one of millions upon millions of discords these days? Don't people realize these limits exist?
  14. Sephiroth

@Pmuuhzedci Sycdan [MEDIA]

@Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
  15. Sephiroth

This is a name I haven't seen in years. How have you been? Good to see you too bud.

This is a name I haven't seen in years. How have you been? Good to see you too bud.
  16. Sephiroth

I was asking for when the 1.4x release of tmodloader is available, will it be 64-bit or only 32-bit?
  17. Sephiroth

Do we know if tmodloader for 1.4 is going to be 64-bit? Playing around with it from Steam and constantly running into memory issues, despite having 32GB DDR4 RAM in my system.
  18. Sephiroth

Map-Base All Items map 1.3.5.3/1.4.2.3 Ztorage_Zystem!

Keep in mind these .wld files within the .zip are meant for the PC version of Terraria. I'm not sure how mobile/console saves their maps or if they even use the same save format as PC does.
  19. Sephiroth

.wld.bak files filling recycle bin

Oh wow, I had about 2 gigs of .bak files in my recycle bin. ... That's not good.
  20. Sephiroth

Robotic Retribution

Since you have a twld file, which mod(s) if any, do we need to run for this map?
Back
Top Bottom