Search results for query: *

1. OctÒwÓber🌳

Working as Designed World Generation for Secret Seeds

Currently playing on Switch & for every world I have generated using the "The Constant" or "Celebrationmk10" seeds, neither have generated with the following: Surface Spider Nests on "The Constant" worlds After generating dozens of worlds using the "The Constant" seed along with each of it's...
  2. OctÒwÓber🌳

Sprites Blaze Reap Pickaxe from Made In Abyss

There's been plenty of references added to the game ranging from minor like the Keybrand, to major like the Creeper Costume. I strongly believe that implementing the iconic Pickaxe "Blaze Reap" from the Anime Made In Abyss would be an excellent idea. This pickaxe would make a wonderful addition...
  3. OctÒwÓber🌳

Sprites Martian NPC

We have the Goblin Tinkerer from the Goblin Invasion, We have the Pirate Captain from the Pirate Invasion, & you could say that the Tavernkeep heralds the Old One's Army event, But we've only the various drops & aftermath of the Martian Madness event to remember it. I know if there was a...
  4. OctÒwÓber🌳

Sprites New Vanity Sets/Pieces for for the Princess NPC

The Princess NPC currently sells 2 different Vanity Sets, those being the Royal (Princess) Set, & the Prince Set, but I feel like she could sell a few more Vanity Sets or pieces to complete the ensemble of the medieval castle setting: Jester Set/Hat Piece🃏 The Jester Hat from Star Bound & the...
  5. OctÒwÓber🌳

**REPORTED** [ALL] Multi-Platform Graphical Bug: How Dresses interact with Mounts

Wearing any kind of "dress" in either the armor or vanity slot causes a flesh-colored box to appear around the player's head upon riding the Witch's Broom Mount. I have tried this on both the Nintendo Switch & Mobile versions with the same effect. It's nothing game-breaking, but it's just...
Back
Top Bottom