**REPORTED** [ALL] Multi-Platform Graphical Bug: How Dresses interact with Mounts

OctÒwÓber🌳

Terrarian
Wearing any kind of "dress" in either the armor or vanity slot causes a flesh-colored box to appear around the player's head upon riding the Witch's Broom Mount. I have tried this on both the Nintendo Switch & Mobile versions with the same effect. It's nothing game-breaking, but it's just unsightly & breaks the immersion when this graphical bug pops up when riding my favorite Mount. I only wanted to wear a dress but with the way they interact with the Witch's Broom, spreading the legs instead of placing them to the side like with other graphics used, it creates an undesirable visual effect. I hope this gets resolved, it's a small issue, but part of a bigger one, as the same graphical bug occurs with the Hexxed Branch Mount & any others that may spread the legs upon riding the Mount.
(Nintendo Switch Version):
2023033006351700-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg

(Mobile Version):
Capture+_2023-03-30-06-31-36.png
Capture+_2023-03-30-06-33-10.png

Thanks for the report! We’ve got a form of this logged already for sitting in seats, but I’ll update our ticket to include mounts! Will definitely be something we address in the future.

Thanks for the report! We’ve got a form of this logged already for sitting in seats, but I’ll update our ticket to include mounts! Will definitely be something we address in the future.

Hi new to the forum and just picked up Terraria again recently I’ve noticed that this still happens when a dress is used with the witches broom mount is this something that might be fixed in upcoming update ?

Hi new to the forum and just picked up Terraria again recently I’ve noticed that this still happens when a dress is used with the witches broom mount is this something that might be fixed in upcoming update ?
Probably yes, this might be fixed in the next update

Back
Top Bottom