Search results for query: *

1. Marblespoon

Serious Sick of comparing between Minecraft and Terraria

terraria also came out first so why isn’t it on the mc subreddit? idk it’s dumb.
  2. Marblespoon

tModLoader Duke Fishron issue.

So I was looking for the next boss to do with infernum. I find that Duke Fishron is the next boss (according to boss checklist). I get 9 truffle worms, use them all, get 3 more and make a truffle worm platter. I found that Duke would spawn his tornadoes, but they were invisible. Has anyone else...
  3. Marblespoon

PC Is there a way to hoik downwards through blocks?

not sure if you still need an answer but uhhh I found this on fandom. ik fandom sucks right?
  4. Marblespoon

that’s me with an entire Spotify artists discography

that’s me with an entire Spotify artists discography
  5. Marblespoon

oh god why

oh god why
  6. Marblespoon

My pc is so bad I had to turn off frame skip for golem, with frame skip on it plays at 5 fps in...

My pc is so bad I had to turn off frame skip for golem, with frame skip on it plays at 5 fps in the parts of the fight I can possibly die. With frame skip off I beat him in 2 attempts, I might have to keep it off for most of these next bosses. (Calamity so ya)
  7. Marblespoon

Xbox Series S/X Game crash when I try to break this

good luck! lmk how it goes!
  8. Marblespoon

fr fr. It’s fun though.

fr fr. It’s fun though.
  9. Marblespoon

PC How to use "Lock on" while using mouse and keyboard.

someone should make a mod that implements lock on for m&kb. I mean not that its hard to aim, but as training wheels I suppose.
  10. Marblespoon

If I had to describe calamity mod infernum mode in one word or image... this would be that...

If I had to describe calamity mod infernum mode in one word or image... this would be that image.
  11. Marblespoon

Maps my world is really weird.

so from my exploring of the world, there doesn't seem to be an underground desert where there should normally be a hole. somewhere there is a place where its both jungle and desert for just a bit, I don't think there was a single starfury and I don't think the sunken sea exists for me. not sure...
  12. Marblespoon

ty!

ty!
  13. Marblespoon

you look to be doing fine

you look to be doing fine
  14. Marblespoon

Tmodloader- Game Crashes "most like a mod's fault"

when did it crash? did it crash when you tried to load into a world? did it crash when loading the mods? if it crashed by loading the mods, I would recommend putting all your enabled mods into a modpack thing, then disabling all the mods you had on and just enable the ones you know work together...
  15. Marblespoon

PC All My Characters Have Vanished, Please Help!

Have you tried syncing steam cloud? I'm not an expert in this sort of thing, but maybe you'll find something there. Hope your issue gets fixed!
  16. Marblespoon

im not sure but you can try. but its worth a shot if you like your world!
  17. Marblespoon

Drawings & Paintings i will make your pfp but bad

ive never seen something so beautiful in my entire life
  18. Marblespoon

If they are actually not removable then you could showcase them off I guess, but if they’re file corrupted blocks then there isn’t much you can really do. The only thing I can think of is like tedit or something, but that’s not on Xbox.
  19. Marblespoon

PC Desert Biome Chest Key

I believe I have a key, but it’s on tModLoader if that’s okay.
Back
Top Bottom