Search results for query: *

1. MichaelMan5 🥢

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Possible Future Ocean Update: My Ideas

Terraria: Ocean Update With the recent addition of the Orca and less recent addition of the Fish you can see while fishing, I decided to put out my full ideas for a possible Ocean Update. (Note: Terraria usually doesnt do entire updates based on one topic, this could make just be some part of...
  2. MichaelMan5 🥢

NPCs & Enemies Common Loon as a new critter

Now, we all like our Ducks and Grebes in Terraria, so how about another water bird for those ponds? I think it would be cool to have a new critter as the Loon in Terraria. Similae to ducks, it would spawn in the lakes forest biome, although could also sometimes be found in the lakes of the...
  3. MichaelMan5 🥢

New EoW theme or new Twins theme?

im curious to see what ya’ll think
  4. MichaelMan5 🥢

Weapons & Equip Rune Set Upgrade

Im sure everyone here knows about Tim, which drops the Magic Hat which gives you upgraded magic damage. Then theres the Rune Wizard, which drops both the Rune Hat and the Rune Robe. Although these rune items are just vanity. I think it would be useful if the Rune set was basically an upgraded...
  5. MichaelMan5 🥢

Game Mechanics Secret Seed Feature Suggestion: Growing Servents of Cthulhu

I dont know exactly where you would put in a seed this but ive had this suggestion on my mind for awhile. During the Eye of Cthulhu fight, it would be kinda cool if the Servents of Cthulhu could grow into Demon Eyes, which could grow into Wandering Eyes, which could turn into more Eyes of...
  6. MichaelMan5 🥢

Weapons & Equip New Accessory Combination: Bone Kit

I noticed there arent any expert accessory mixes so i thought of one. The Bone Helm + the Bone Glove would give you the bone kit which would be a mix of both. Thoughts?
  7. MichaelMan5 🥢

Blocks & Decoration Granite Golem Head

I find it cool how the Rock Golem has its own head it has a chance of dropping. I know this is a really random suggestion but i feel like it would be cool to wear a Granite Golem head. It would just be a vanity that you can also place like the Rock Golem head lol Thoughts @Redigit🌳 ? (I dont...
  8. MichaelMan5 🥢

NPCs & Enemies New Tuxedo Cat Varient for the Town Cat

When I first heard of town cats I was excited to get a Tuxedo cat because I have a pet tuxedo cat lol. But then when i found out they werent in the game I was kinda sad. I feel like Tuxedo cats are a pretty popular kind of cat and would deserve to be in Terraria along with the other varients...
  9. MichaelMan5 🥢

Game Mechanics An Achievement For Making The Grand Design

Ive noticed that alot of big recipe items have achievments for crafting them. I feel like it would be cool to have a Grand Drsign achievement too cause i count it as a big recipe.
  10. MichaelMan5 🥢

Blocks & Decoration Mabye some sort of set based on Shimmer?

I don’t exactly know howd you craft it but i feel like a set based on shimmer would be pretty cool looking. Thoughts?
  11. MichaelMan5 🥢

NPCs & Enemies A new Oarfish Critter

I have no idea why I kinda just feel like an Oarfish would fit in Terraria No one really mentions the Oarfish anymore and something I noticed is that Terraria goes for the more obscure animals such as Grebes, Pupfish, Ect. And also the Ocean hasn’t been updated recently so I feel like a new...
  12. MichaelMan5 🥢

Game Mechanics A Secret Seed Combination where you play the game backwards

I’ve already suggested this on Reds profile but I feel like it would be fitting to also put it here. Bassically a combination where you play the game backwards Moon Lord would be the First Boss and EoC/King Slime would be the final boss It would also be cool if the weapons and armor were...
  13. MichaelMan5 🥢

Game Mechanics They should make it so if you have an Abeemination you can place Queen Bees Larvae with the Rubblemaker

I feel like it would be cool if the Abeemination would be able to be placed as a Queen Bees Larvae using the Rubblemaker. This would be good for maps and stuff if they wanna include Queen Bee and still have it be natural looking. Thanks in advance
  14. MichaelMan5 🥢

Items We have a Meowmere Sword and a Meowmere Cart but why not a Meowmere Axe?

They should totally add a meowmere axe to terraria lol.
  15. MichaelMan5 🥢

Other Complete Bestiary Achievement

Since @ChippyGaming 🌳 recently made his every achievement video we need to bump up the difficult for talented people like him lol. How about one of fully completing the Bestiary?
Back
Top Bottom