Search results for query: *

• Users: hummerholt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hummerholt

Biomes & Nature ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

Why should shimmer be the only liquid you can fish in @Redigit๐ŸŒณ ? Here is my pre-hardmode Aether crate and hardmode Shimmer crate design. In order to fish for these crates, you will of course need the Fishing Rod of Chaos that you get from throwing a fiber glass fishing pole into shimmer...
  2. hummerholt

Zenith Seed

Looking for a group of people to do the zenith seed with on a dedicated server on PC. We already have 4 people but would like to have 8-10. VC is required Classes are not required but it is preferrable that later on in the game we have a large variety of people playing different classes...
  3. hummerholt

Biomes & Nature ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

I notice in almost everyone of my playthroughs, when the WOE shoots the corruption it always infects the area around the mushroom biome I have my pylon set up on near the underworld. Could you make it where the corruption doesn't invalidate housing in the mushroom biome if its surrounded by...
  4. hummerholt

Items ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น

Since the stress ball allows automatic item use, how about you add a bouncy ball that automatically makes you jump? Maybe make it craftable with a stress ball and pink gel?
  5. hummerholt

Items ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ

Enchanted Rainstick, a rain variant of the enchanted sundial or moondial. A furniture or held item that allows you to summon rain with a 7-day cooldown. It could be a rare item from desert chests and oasis crates. It could also grow as a rare type of cactus or be dropped from the witch doctor...
  6. hummerholt

Weapons & Equip ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€

I believe that more mini bosses deserve expert mode drops. It's strange that only the Mourning Wood has one in the witch's broom. I think more drops in the form of useful accessories from mini bosses would encourage players to do events that are largely overlooked such as the Old One's Army. I'd...
  7. hummerholt

NPCs & Enemies ๐—š๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜!!

It doesn't make any sense that many of the event mini bosses get master mode exclusive items but only Mourning Wood gets an expert mode item in the witch's broom. What's with the bias? Maybe @Redigit๐ŸŒณ had the name of the mini boss that day so he gave that mini boss his long wooden broom...
  8. hummerholt

PC Trading a dirt block for zenith

Trading a dirt block for zenith. I feel this is a very fair trade so please message me if interested.
  9. hummerholt

Biomes & Nature Underworld Terrain

Make the terrain in the underworld to where more of the pools of lava are connected maybe with like little tunnels. I've always wanted to get some good use out of my lava shark. The terrain is always too rough to use it unless if you're on a drunk world.
  10. hummerholt

NPCs & Enemies Give all Mini Bosses Expert Drops

I've never understood why all the mini bosses receive master mode drops in relics and pets or mounts but only the Mourning Wood receives an expert mode drop. One idea would be to make all of the mounts dropped by mini bosses expert instead of master and replace their master drops with pets...
  11. hummerholt

Weapons & Equip Make Post-Plantera Weapons Comparable To Post-Lunar Weapons

I never liked how the sheer variety of weapons you can get from the dungeon, frost moon, pumpkin moon, duke fishron and empress of light almost all become obsolete in comparison to the few options you get from the lunar events. I like the idea of using the variety of weapons you get from these...
  12. hummerholt

Weapons & Equip change projectile-based expert drops

Anyone else ever notice how the bone glove, bone helm, spore sac, and volatile gelatin basically do the same thing, shoot projectiles? It seems lazy to me. It would be nice to rework some of them to ease the repetitiveness of the expert mode drops. My suggestions: -Change the bone glove to...
  13. hummerholt

Weapons & Equip dark mage's tome changes

Change the Dark Mage's Tome from a mount to an accessory that functions similarly to the magic carpet. It's a mount that nobody uses and it would be cool to get something like an upgrade to a magic carpet even if your world doesn't have pyramids. It would also give players another reason to do...
Back
Top Bottom