PC Trading a dirt block for zenith

This is not a fair trade whatsoever no one is going to fall for an obvious scam. Like a dirt block takes 0.1 seconds to get compared to the zenith taking 8 hours just getting the materials without having any on hand.

This is not a fair trade whatsoever no one is going to fall for an obvious scam. Like a dirt block takes 0.1 seconds to get compared to the zenith taking 8 hours just getting the materials without having any on hand.
How is this a scam? It's a simple trade. I worked tirelessly spending days going through many terraria worlds to find the PERFECT dirt block. I agree it might not be a fair trade, the other player might need to throw in about 9999 platinum on top of the Zenith for a trade to even be considered.

How is this a scam? It's a simple trade. I worked tirelessly spending days going through many terraria worlds to find the PERFECT dirt block. I agree it might not be a fair trade, the other player might need to throw in about 9999 platinum on top of the Zenith for a trade to even be considered.
Yeah right you spent a second mining a random block to get dirt ane you want zenith your going to have to work for it

@the master of traps🔪🐇🪨 , why are you getting so worked up about this? If you're not interested in making a deal with the OP, then please move on without further comment.

Terraria items have no intrinsic value. Any amount of one Terraria item is worth exactly the same as any amount of another Terraria item: nothing. As far as Re-Logic and the TCF staff are concerned, this trade offer is perfectly fine, and there is no reason for anyone to think otherwise.

Well yes items don't got value in the real world. there is another type of value obtainablity or how long an item takes to get. In the sense of reasoning a zenith takes far more time to obtain then a random dirt block. witch makes the trade seem unfair at best for the time investment for the trade.

Well yes items don't got value in the real world. there is another type of value obtainablity or how long an item takes to get. In the sense of reasoning a zenith takes far more time to obtain then a random dirt block. witch makes the trade seem unfair at best for the time investment for the trade.
this trade is probably a joke, considering most people wouldn't give a zenith for a dirt block

My guy. It's a joke post. I thought it would have been obvious by the response he gave, but this isn't a serious offer.

As for trading, @hummerholt I think that still might not be enough. 2 Zeniths would be a fairer trade. Anything for quality dirt!

Last edited:
Terraria items have no intrinsic value. Any amount of one Terraria item is worth exactly the same as any amount of another Terraria item: nothing. As far as Re-Logic and the TCF staff are concerned, this trade offer is perfectly fine, and there is no reason for anyone to think otherwise.
so we're allowed to make joke offers on trading threads?

I think we'd prefer genuine requests for trades, because as we've seen above, some people take the jokes too seriously and we don't need the drama.
alright

do gotta say tho, this joke is funny
but imo, just one zenith for a dirt block isn't enough
5 ZENITHS AND 9999 PLATINUM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom