Search results for query: *

1. Silverlancer

Items Endless Rocket Canister

Seriously we have a endless musket pouch, and an endless quiver, but what about the ranger subclass who specializes in rockets? Its not like they're super cheap or anything, and I hate having to constantly shuffle back to the cyborg to refill ammo. It just needs to be the same as the others 4...
  2. Silverlancer

PC Silver's Wheeling and Dealing

:dryadhappy: Hello! I'm silverlancer, and I will due to the extensive use my one time selling thread got will be opening an official forum shop My offers vary from: Rare Dyes, Moonlord equipment(LUMINITE), Pillar Gear, and especially accessories! I can provide nearly every accessory in the...
  3. Silverlancer

PC OFFERING LUMINITE BARS, CELESTIAL FRAGMENTS

You don't need to give me anything, but money is appreciated, however i'm using a pay what you think its worth system that does include 0 Mostly I just want to help people having trouble handling the end game parts added in 1.3 Can't beat that darn solar pillar? I got what you need... Moonlord...
  4. Silverlancer

PC Heyo Guys!

I'm new to the forums, but i've been with this game since 1.0 so "HELLO!" is really all I have to say If you need help with fights i'm available quite frequently at normal hours (CDT) my steam profile is linked to this account Or maybe you just wanna hang out in a server an do stuff like...
Back
Top Bottom