PC Heyo Guys!

I'm new to the forums, but i've been with this game since 1.0 so "HELLO!" is really all I have to say

If you need help with fights i'm available quite frequently at normal hours (CDT) my steam profile is linked to this account
Or maybe you just wanna hang out in a server an do stuff like fishing and chatting, well that works too I suppose I like the action in the game, but I quite enjoy conversation as well.

A Bit about me

I really enjoy anime can't count how many i've watched/manga i've read
I'm kinda straightforward
I literally cannot draw do not request art from me unless you like your lines extra squiggly~
:dryadsmile: I'm mostly here to enjoy a community that up until steam multiplayer was locked away from me

Lets all have a good time!

Hello and welcome aboard! You should feel right at home here as there are quite a few big anime/manga fans on these forums. Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of TCF. Please, do not hesitate to get active, this can be a wonderful place to waste every single minute of your free time.

I noticed there were quite a few manga/anime fans

All things considered people that play video games tend to also enjoy japanese media

Hello theres Silver ...its a quite the pleasure to meet you <3 and welcome to the fourms..i hope you don't mind a walking talking pink doggy.

Back
Top Bottom