Search results for query: *

• Users: 80riNG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 80riNG

PC Impact of playing terraria on your life

Terraria in general makes you feel like a king, conqueror and god. Becouse you kill so many bosses, you get so many powerful weapons and armors. You even have your own towns. This game allows you to build whatever you want. Allows you to do so many things. Give you so much happiness. But be...
  2. 80riNG

PC This sub forum is a joke

Why would you want to trade items in this game, when you can use inventory editors :D ps i am willing to pay 10 platinum coins for 1000 dirt. i need it for my build. dont know where to find it
  3. 80riNG

Biomes & Nature Deerclops theme fits so well for blood moon

As topic says. Put Music Box (Deerclops) into your vanity accessory slot and summon blood moon. This is just awesome. It makes this event a lot more quirky. On hardmode when clown attacks you it just pure perfection. It just works so good. Please try it out and tell me what you think guys.
  4. 80riNG

Other Petition to Redigit (Red please read it)

I am realy sad. I am sad becouse half of hardmode content is almost always skipped by most players. Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, Fishron, Empress, Martian Madness or Hardmode Dungeon. Most of those things are not even worth checking out most of the time. Many players will never see those cool...
  5. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Main pillars problems that make them not fun to fight

:cool: MAIN PILLARS PROBLEMS (how to fix them) :cool: Pillars currently present no challenge when you fight them. Players fight them mindlessly without any thought, then dying and repeating this process again. Why? Becouse there is no punishment for dying when fighting them. But here comes an...
  6. 80riNG

PC Only fair way to fight Lunatic Cultist is...

-to not use any potions during fight (healing or buff or stations) -to not use any armor during fight (even prehardmode armors) -to not use any post plantera weapon during fight (optional) Now this boss is balanced. Thank you. Good bye.
  7. 80riNG

Weapons & Equip Option to upgrade pre pillars weapons with fragments

Currently when you beat pillar you can craft only 2 weapons for each class and they are stronger than most weapons before them. It creates repetitive gameplay. What if you could also upgrade pre pillar weapons to their "celestial" form. In my opinion all weapons that currently are not worth...
  8. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Plantable tall trees

I always wanted to be able to plant those tall trees that can be seen often in spawn area. Pls make it happen. Maybe each tree that grows has low chance (5%) to be a tall tree. What do you think people?
  9. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Craftable Bloody Tear

PROBLEM I am now playing on classic world with classic Character. I play realy slow to build nice houses and anjoy myself. After 30 days (in game days) i got to hardmode. I am now 10 days after beating wall of flash. So 40 days passed in general and i still did not get single blood moon. It...
  10. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Alternative path to Moonlord in endgame

Ok so lets begin with the statement that currently endgame is insanely boring becouse doing pillars is fun maybe first few times you play this game. My suggestion is as title sugest, adding other ways to progress to Moonlord fight. So i have two ideas that i think should be implemented to the...
  11. 80riNG

NPCs & Enemies Pillars monsters fix

Some of the monsters need to be slower. Some of the projectiles shot by those monsters need to be slower and more visible. Those changes will hopefuly make fighting pillars monsters a lot more consistant and enjoable. Also, after defeating cultist there should appear 10 min timer. If you manage...
  12. 80riNG

Drop Rate Question

If enemy has 50% chance to drop an item for example. How many of this enemies is it possible to kill without getting this item (theoretically from engine perspective). I am just curious :D
  13. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Town Protection item (available pre hardmode)

I like building all of those cool towns in prehardmode with every pylon. The worst thing is when hardmode begins, all of the evil biomes and hallow will break few of my towns. It is so annoying. What if there was an item that you could place near your village and it would block any growth of...
  14. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Torch luck rework

From what i understand currently any bad torch placed around you can fully negate positive effect of torch luck. I would suggest that first game calculate how many positive and negative torches are around player and if the positive torches are majority just apply positive torch luck. It would...
  15. 80riNG

Weapons & Equip Pumpking and Ice Queen drop rate on Classic is too low

Please devs consider doubling drop rate of those bosses. Now it is 1/4 of expert and master. It is way to low. It is possible on classic to reach wave 15 and not get single drop from those bosses. Not cool. Also consider buffing weapons dropped by those bosses. They are underwhelming
  16. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Pillars timer idea

After you kill lunatic cultist now big timer appears (30 minutes maybe but it is open to debate). After this time pillars despawn. Why is it good. There are 2 reasons for this: 1) It makes pillars more skillfull. You now need to be efficient at destroing them. Not dying to much and not playing...
  17. 80riNG

NPCs & Enemies Npc banishment

An option to kick npc from your world so you dont have to build new house for the new/next npc that you need. It would be also nice if you could unkick npc if you change your mind later. Of course after unkicking it would take some time for npc to come back becouse he/she will be mad at you. It...
  18. 80riNG

Items Vortex Beater rebalance idea

Curently there is no diversity in guns that you can use against moonlord. So there is my idea of changes that could be made to Vortex Beater. BUFFS - Shoots very accurate - Rockets are very accurate and are not firing automatically (are usable with mouse2 in 5 seconds interval) NERFS - A...
  19. 80riNG

Game Mechanics Max summoned minions sound

As topic says it would be cool if there is a different sound when you reach max number of minions you can summon . It would be such a nice quality of life change.
  20. 80riNG

Get fixed boi pillar problem

My solar pillar is in very uncomfortable position underground. Surrounded by many hardmode ores from all sides it is almost imposible to destroy couse i cant even get close to it couse i get killed. And rockets sadly do not destroy hardmode ores so i cant even kill it with rockets. Should i wait...
Back
Top Bottom