Search results for query: *

• Users: Glyph
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Weapons & Equip Actually, I'm Just Going To Make a Megathread: Item Reworks & New Feature Requests by Glyph

(^ at the poll above, dyeing minions*. I misspelled it 'dying' and now am not allowed to edit it. Darnit.) Hello there! I'm your friendly neighborhood Glyph. I've been playing since around 1.2, and I have nearly 2,000 hours on Terraria. I'd like to discuss some changes I'd like to see to the...
  2. G

Weapons & Equip A Simple Buff: The Suspicious Looking Tentacle

Hi there, again! I have a super, super simple proposal for how one could buff the Suspicious Looking Tentacle without making it overpowered. Instead of just a normal light, the Suspicious Looking Tentacle should look at the direction of the player's cursor, and project a long beam of light...
  3. G

Blocks & Decoration Hiding Logic Gates

I'd like to be able to easily hide logic gates. It's much simpler underground, but above ground you need absurdly thick walls or giant dark rooms for nothing but mechanisms just to avoid the logic gates being blatantly visible. I think I and others would prefer if they were simply invisible...
  4. G

Video Succinct Terraria: Quick, Concise and Simple Item Demonstrations

Hello! I've just started a new channel called Succinct Terraria. It seeks to offer very short videos (under three minutes) that display the functionality, stats and background of an item. All information is given via sign text so that videos can be viewed easily and without sound if so desired...
  5. G

Other Dyes Change Light Color

I'd like it if were possible to change the color of light, especially from light pets or armor that generates light, using dyes. Maybe an option, so that people who want to retain the light of their pet and still dye it could turn it off at their leisure?
  6. G

Sky Dungeon

I... have no words. The top of the dungeon is tall enough where harpies spawn. I'm posting this here because I'm certain this bug has been reported before and there's probably no point in me making a bug report, but I thought it was cool/crazy enough to post.
  7. G

Flasks of Frost

What happened to Flasks of Frost, and by extension Frost Bullets? I saw them in the update logs and supposedly a dev said they were being added, what happened there?
  8. G

Blocks & Decoration Permanent Wall Cracks

This one is pretty simple; I'd love a tool or maybe a placeable object or... something that lets you maintain permanent cracks on blocks, like those you get when you hit a block with a tool that doesn't break it immediately. This would be great for things like ruins and old buildings.
Back
Top Bottom