Search results for query: *

• Users: heIIo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Items Placeable kites

Kites aren't never really used, and I think they would make pretty nice decoration
  2. H

ask hello anything

I am not real
  3. H

How to change skin color?

Not to be racist but I don't want to be blue anymore
  4. H

Favorite vanity set?

I like both cultist sets, but my favorite's gotta be the deathbringer set. I like the flames
  5. H

Other Make non-infected blocks not change texture when sprayed with green solution

For some reason this happens, this combined with fact that both solution sprayers have a big reach can lag low-end devices when purifying the world, so, pls fix
  6. H

I thank the mighty terraria lords for the frame skip option

I don't have a very great computer, regularly running the game at 30 fps, but subtle frame skip makes the game much more bearable on laggy fights like the Moon Lord. love ya relogic
  7. H

does sundial affect plant growth

i must know this
  8. H

Items The Best of the Best suggestion

make it so you can make platinum coins through platinum ore :O
  9. H

PC Would this be cheating

I killed BoC, and was waiting for the meteor to spawn. When it did, I didn't receive anything due to a mod that I have that disables meteors entirely. Would it be cheating if I gave myself around 250 meteorite ore? I just want the armor and the space gun since I'm doing mage
  10. H

PC What's the best town slime

Want to know y'alls opinion
  11. H

tModLoader Is there a mod that generates both of the evil biomes in a world? (1.4.4)

Title says it all. Just want to get both biomes in a world since I like both ;)
  12. H

tModLoader Is there a mod to make instant hellbridges

Title. Making hellbridges is probably the most frustrating, time consuming, obnoxious task in the game, so I'd like to know if there is a mod to instatly make such
  13. H

Items An item that enables infinite flight for limited flight mounts

Pretty self explanatory. The item would be similar to the Mech Kart Kit, and would be able to be enabled or disabled. I don't have any ideas as of how to get it, but I think this would be a nice addition
  14. H

Hallow biome

If the hallow overlaps a desert, will my arms and dye dealers still be happy?
  15. H

tfw

you get all the buffs you need for a boss but then press the b key accidentally:
  16. H

What enemy gets on your nerves?

giant tortoise.....
  17. H

Items make the dirtiest block sell for more

It's literally one of the rarest items in the game but it sells for 2 silver coins
  18. H

Items prismatic golf ball

prismatic golf ball
  19. H

Items moar pet slots

please add a way to have multiple pets at once
Back
Top Bottom