Search results for query: *

1. Rexsilion26

Items - The CONNECTOR - Wireless Energy System - No more long wire lines!

Wires are fine, but only when it comes to mechanisms in a specific area. But when it comes to connecting things over long distances, for example, teleporters, it's a pain. ____________________ __________ - IDEA - I propose an item that allows you to connect things to others without the need...
  2. Rexsilion26

Blocks & Decoration Shimmer suggestion about tombstones

It wouldn't be a bad addition.
  3. Rexsilion26

Items A new use for gold dust?

I think it would be a good addition to the game. By using Luminite we would not be deriving monetary benefit from it and, therefore, it would not break the balance of the game.
  4. Rexsilion26

Items - Decoration Remover - Furniture, Painting & Torch Remover!

- IDEA - It doesn’t break blocks or walls, but it breaks everything else! - I present to you the DECORATION REMOVER! __________ Wouldn't it be amazing to have a tool that would allow us to remove all those furniture, paintings, torches or any other type of decoration? - Of course it would be...
  5. Rexsilion26

Biomes & Nature - Sickness Biome - A Third Evil Biome?

I made this theme song for the biome. I'm not an expert at making music, but it serves to give you an idea. Obviously it's not supposed to end so quickly, but I can't do much more than that.
  6. Rexsilion26

Biomes & Nature - Sickness Biome - A Third Evil Biome?

Image made with IA ______________________________ - IDEA - This Biome would be a new alternative to the Corruption and Crimson Biomes. - If that couldn't be the case, it would be an interesting biome for a Secret Seed. ____________________ __________ - SICKNESS BIOME - The Sickness Biome is...
  7. Rexsilion26

Other - Terraria x Pocoyo - CCI - Play Dough, an Item For Creative Purposes

______________________________ I saw my little brother watching Pocoyo, it was then that I had this idea. The idea, of course, does not include anything from the show. ____________________ __________ - IDEA - My idea is to add Play Dough, also known as Plasticine. - This item would be crafted...
  8. Rexsilion26

Items Gravity ball and its new functionality

I think it would be even cooler if you could change the gravity in any direction. ⭠ ⭡ ⭢ ⭣ Pressing "W" would turn the gravity 90 degrees in a clockwise direction.
  9. Rexsilion26

Game Mechanics Potential issues with stackable weapons.

I also wonder how they are going to do that. One option would be for us to have a way to remove the weapon's reforge, either for free with a new furniture or with the Goblin for money.
  10. Rexsilion26

Other - Terraria x My Singing Monsters - CCI - Minions, Pets & Musical Improvements!

______________________________ Hello! Nice to be back! I disappeared for a while due to having no power at home. My economic situation is not very good and after 4 accumulated electricity bills they cut off my electricity. - Anyway, I'm back with another post from the "Crazy Crossover Ideas"...
  11. Rexsilion26

Story - Having Fun? - Terraria Creepypasta - Read it!

If insults are not allowed even when censored, I'm sorry. I'll change it if that's the case.
  12. Rexsilion26

Story - Having Fun? - Terraria Creepypasta - Read it!

____________________ __________ I'm writing this post with the last bit of sanity I have left. - Everything started 3 days ago. I was playing Terraria in my world called "Bald in Progress". - It was a moderately advanced world, I had just defeated the Wall of Flesh. - After a while I met the...
  13. Rexsilion26

Game Mechanics - Better Painting System - Paint all the Blocks at Once!

- IDEA - I would like to be able to Click on a Block or Wall with a Paint Bucket and have All Similar Blocks or Walls that are together be Painted. ____________________ ______________________________ That's all. Comment your opinion.
  14. Rexsilion26

Items - Toothpaste - 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommend This Suggestion!

Maybe a solution version for the Clentaminator. But before the Clentaminator there could be a version similar to the Powders that Dryad sells. Maybe Mouthwash?
  15. Rexsilion26

Items - Toothpaste - 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommend This Suggestion!

- IDEA - Sold by the Traveling Merchant, Toothpaste is a Tool for Cleaning Blocks. - A "Clean" block will not form a Biome no matter how many blocks of it you place. __________ You will be able to build with blocks that you normally avoid thanks to this. - For example: Cleaning an area of...
  16. Rexsilion26

Biomes & Nature - Cockroach - Idea That Became Bigger Than I Though -

- IDEA - Today I woke up from a really cool dream. This dream has nothing to do with the topic of this post, though. - When I woke up, I stayed in bed for a while, looking at the ceiling. And it was during that time that I had this idea, a cockroach insect for Terraria. - See what my plans are...
  17. Rexsilion26

Items - BLENDER - Potion-Mixing Crafting Station - Shakes!

- IDEA - My idea consists of a Blender which you use to Mix Potions, Food and other things. - However, there is a detail! Mixtures do not give you the effect of both substances, they create a NEW EFFECT. - See in detail how it works below! ____________________ __________ - BLENDER - The...
  18. Rexsilion26

Builds I made a house, but something isn't right.

That's my character. It's just that there was no way to take a photo of the entire house, so I had to take 4 photos and put them together.
Back
Top Bottom