Search results for query: *

1. The lil duck

Single Thread RP Not sire but add whats app details to the tfc thing

I got reddit added bit i think whats app should be dont 2 as it is so much more popular and maby tik tok if it already exists
  2. The lil duck

Biomes & Nature The best ocean update idea

Now we all know the ocean is a bit bland i was thinking what are some nice little things we can add to it but befor i suggest anything you all need to know this will require expanding the ocean -marine life: Ive had a look at alot of diferent marine life and picked some little sea creatures...
  3. The lil duck

TCF Suggestion Terreria should allow you to pit your reddit details in

In terreria community formus there is a thing that allowes you to put other social media information on it so add reddit to that list because there are many terreria articales in it
  4. The lil duck

Ask a fellow internet traveling duck anything (AMA)

Since everyones dooing it ill do it ask me anything make sure it is within the community guide lines i may not answer a question if i feel it is to personal
  5. The lil duck

The new benny55

I was benny55 but im now (still pending)going to be bill bill i want to start a new because i posted some cheezy suggestions and i relised only post good ideas so im going to be a very wise duck for now on so here is my introduction Hello everyone im bill bill formaly benny55 im looking foward...
  6. The lil duck

tModLoader Still wont work (calamity)

I have newest version of terreria and there is no calmity mod even if i subscribed through tcf And i tried steam work shop but that was a rick role
  7. The lil duck

tModLoader where can i get the calamity mod

it is aparentlly on tcf some where and i cant find it
  8. The lil duck

Resolved Can you deleat my account moderaters

Pls i want to make a new account woth the same email but can deleat it on tcf like wip all the memory about this
  9. The lil duck

Weapons & Equip Im here to support the TFC communitys cries for better teresparck boots so this is how we can fix them

recentally on the TCF community lots of people have made it obvious that the terra spark boots arnt worth it so im going to break down what stats we can fix and what stats we cant and then i will propose the suggestion so here are the stats of the terraspark boots Allows flight, super fast...
  10. The lil duck

Biomes & Nature I got ai to make me 5 diferent terreria ideas

It pretty self explanitory i guess i need to say i used our fav chat gpt let me know if any of these ideas should be a game suggestion The Luminous Marsh" The Luminous Marsh is a glowing, bioluminescent swamp filled with phosphorescent flora and exotic creatures. It is a magical and eerie...
  11. The lil duck

Items Wouldent it be cool if you could combine a light shard and dark shard to make some sort of strong item

Wouldent it be cool if you could combine a light shard and dark shard to make some sort of strong item a bit like this Light and dark equip Crafting costs 1 light and dark shard and 5 sould from all of the mechanicle bosses plus a star the equip would give you 10 percent speed at day and 10...
  12. The lil duck

What do we know about terreria 2

What do we know because i havent found much info and maby you guys have information that i dont have
  13. The lil duck

Is terraria a indiana game

Aparentally terreris has its head quaters in Indiana so is it a indiana game
  14. The lil duck

TV Have any of you watched troll hunters

Have you ever watched troll hunters what did you like and not like about it i hate it now because jim the main character gone back in time to the time of when the first episode happend and made the siries pointless before that i loved the show to bits
  15. The lil duck

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Mobile and switch should be able to get mods

There should be mods for them since alot if people have been wanting this for a long time im a pc person so i cant really say much also i get it making mods avalible to these other versions is going to hard for the devs but just a idea
  16. The lil duck

NPCs & Enemies FINALLY a cloud/sky boss idea (the wyvern)

We all know of the wyvern the hard core mob. I have spent a lot of time thinking what isa good boss idea The wyvern so here is how it goes. How to summon: every 30 wyverns you kill (standard wyverns) summons the wyvern boss And you could put together 5 soul of light and dont know what else ill...
  17. The lil duck

I feel like we need a sky boss but i have no idea for one

The sky could have a boss and it could be really cool and bring more ouportunity like soul of the wind r something has anyone got good ideas of theres that they have it would be nice to see what you have come up with so send me your ideas on the sky if you want
  18. The lil duck

TCF Suggestion Make TFC tell you how many views you have in total

Make TFC show you how many total views you have from poeple looking at ur suggestions
  19. The lil duck

Weapons & Equip Dummy armour post-moonlord hard-core

We all know hoo im talking about our best friend that we have constantly abused for years upon years with our sword all the way to our magic weapons it is the dummy Do i thought it would be funny if there could be a post moon lord hard-core armour set the dummy armour set let me explain befor...
  20. The lil duck

How long did it take you to get your rod of discord

For me suprisingly only took me a hour to find the rod of discord after setting up my farm how long did it take you
Back
Top Bottom