Search results for query: *

1. AceVTerraMan🌳

NPCs & Enemies The Temple Guardian

To protect the Jungle Temple from being entered via exploits in prehardmode or the pre Plantera era. Could be a Golem head, but id prefer something different. Also perhaps a Dungeon Guardian respite, to be unique from Skeleton?
  2. AceVTerraMan🌳

Weapons & Equip Bombs and rockets that consume blocks

Very similar to the dirt bomb, except they should consume the exact amount of blocks that are placed, and fall short of completing the radius from the center of there are not enough blocks. Blocks to be consumed could be specified by a block ammo slot, or like how the Rubblemaker chooses blocks...
  3. AceVTerraMan🌳

Other Risk of Rain 2 Engineer Turrets summon or sentry

RoR2 crossover when? Also, we could have aspects as accessories. For those of you who don't know what aspects are from risk of rain 2, that's alright. If you do, great. Dogpile the idea.
  4. AceVTerraMan🌳

Weapons & Equip Endless Gel Container? Mo flamethrowers?

This is for flamethrowers, not for crafting. Also, perhaps we could get some more flamethrowers? Post moonlord or pillars flamethrowers?
  5. AceVTerraMan🌳

Other Support multithreading please?

So let those (most of us) who have multiple core computers can get the most out of our systems to play terraria? I've had some trouble with some big mods recently. Lagging out.
  6. AceVTerraMan🌳

Blocks & Decoration A tile similar to an actuator that triggers when you try to mine the block

I mean to act as a switch sort of thing. The name or the title of the things as the rest of it
  7. AceVTerraMan🌳

Blocks & Decoration A Parental Advisory painting

You know, the explicit lyrics sticker. Why? I don't know.
  8. AceVTerraMan🌳

Blocks & Decoration Anti evaporation walls

Specifically to be placed in the underworld to prevent water from evaporating. it'll still merge with other liquids to create their respective blocks, however.
  9. AceVTerraMan🌳

Game Mechanics Something for the trees

When an acorn falls from a tree to the ground, it immediately sprouts a sapling. Maybe only on a secret seed, or only with some tree boss drop like the torch god's favor enabled.
  10. AceVTerraMan🌳

Game Mechanics This seems ridiculous

When a type of enemy kills a character for the (multiple of 50)th time, that type of enemy gains a permanent boost against that character. Message is just like gaining a banner
  11. AceVTerraMan🌳

Blocks & Decoration Hammerable torches

I seriously think torches should be hammerable through their various available orientations. For building purposes.
  12. AceVTerraMan🌳

PC Which OST is better?

I think Calamity is epic, but the vanilla soundtrack is great too.
  13. AceVTerraMan🌳

Items Consumable version of Philosopher's Stone

Like a potion. This would be very useful for events and bosses.
  14. AceVTerraMan🌳

Pickaxe Axe or Drax?

I don't know or care about the stat differences. If they were the same, which one do you craft?
  15. AceVTerraMan🌳

Items An auto food eater, like the mana potion flower accessory

I don't think this one really needs explanation. You see in the thread title. This could perhaps be configurable for the constant and getfixedboi, to eat at different stages of hunger. Cheerio!
  16. AceVTerraMan🌳

Items Some Interesting Ideas Regarding Tombstones (equips for not dropping them on death, and perhaps some new variants)

Number One - For PvP (mostly), I would really like an accessory or something that works out of the inventory like the stone of encumberment (but probably an accessory) that would prevent tombstones from being dropped on death. So that we wouldn't have to do half an hour of cleanup after a...
  17. AceVTerraMan🌳

Weapons & Equip Dry and Liquid rockets with Celebration MK2

Last time I checked, the Celebration mk2 doesn't work with dry and wet/honey/lava rockets. I don't know if this is intentional, but maybe you could fix it if it isn't? This has been bugging me for a bit.
Back
Top Bottom