Search results for query: *

• Users: xenomatter
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. xenomatter

PC WTB Sextant, Weather Radio, and Fisherman's Pocket Guide

I am looking to buy the items needed to make the Fish Finder, see title. Got platinum or items for trade.
  2. xenomatter

PC WTB Flower Boots and other accesories.

Looking to buy F̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶t̶s̶, any angler accesories(Fisherman's Pocket Guide, Sextant, Weather Radio or Fish Finder), Architect Gizmo Pack or anything used to make it, and Shiny Stone. Price isn't too much of an issue, just message me what you want for an of said items and we'll come...
  3. xenomatter

Mac No sync *Resolved*

So, I downloaded Terraria on my MacBook Pro today, hoping to to able to play on my old pc saves, but lo and behold, it wasn't there. Is there a simple step I've missed when syncing or am I just stupid? I have steam cloud sync turned on, but I get no characters or worlds on my mac, but they are...
  4. xenomatter

PC WTB Ectoplasm & Chlorophyte

So yeah, buying Ectoplasm and Chlorophyte Ore/Bars. I can pay both with money and items, whatever works for you.
  5. xenomatter

PC Xeno's Shop of Curiosities

Hello and welcome to Xenos Shop of Curiosities! Shop is finally back after having had quite a long downtime period, but we're back with more items than ever before! The items I have in supply would take a stupendous amount of time to write down, so instead we just use the simple ask method. You...
Back
Top Bottom