PC Xeno's Shop of Curiosities

xenomatter

Skeletron Prime
Hello and welcome to Xenos Shop of Curiosities!
Shop is finally back after having had quite a long downtime period, but we're back with more items than ever before!
The items I have in supply would take a stupendous amount of time to write down, so instead we just use the simple ask method. You ask for anything you want, and chances are big that I have them. Coin will not be accepted as payment, this is trade only. I have something you want, and you might have something I want. Currently, enchanted swords and lunar fragments (vortex, stardust, nebula and solar) are in high demend by me.
Mostly active between 2 and 12 PM CEST, although weekends can be a bit longer.

Currently in the process of gathering new items from 1.4, aka Journey's end!​

Last edited:
I am looking for a Phantasm bow, a picksaw, fishron wings, and if able the S.D.M.G. What will you take in trade for these things?

How many of the Ice Biome items (Frost Armour, Frostbrand, North Pole, Penguin, etc.) can you sell me and for what?

Sorry that the shop has been dead for the last few years, but we're now back and better than ever before! Currently in the process of gathering 1.4 items!

Can I get a Lava Charm? It is taking me forever to dig for it. I can give a stack of Luminite Arrows/Bullets.

Last edited:
Need piranha statue and mimic statue. Sadly I don't have any enchanted swords or luner event fragments.

Back
Top Bottom