Search results for query: *

• Users: SOUR LEMON
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SOUR LEMON

NPCs & Enemies Make lunatic cultist move more

I think the reason everyone thinks he is easy is because he stands in the same place and takes all the hits, and the easily evadable attacks don’t help. So, I propose that he moves while he is attacking. This would add a little more challenge to the fight, while not just bloating his stats. It...
  2. SOUR LEMON

Weapons & Equip selenian sword

Stardust may be getting a third weapon, so I have an idea for the third weapon for solar fragments Yeah, it’s just the Selenian’ sword Idk what to call it, but maybe Helioflare? That sounds cool When you hold down on the mouse you charge it, and the more you charge the further it goes and the...
  3. SOUR LEMON

Weapons & Equip simpleton’s ring

An accessory that lets you roll, giving you 9 i-frames (a little less than the dark souls roll) when you roll, you literally do a little roll (like overhaul mod) No cross necklace synergy 8 block roll distance Can only roll on the floor/platforms cannot be reforged (for balancing) 0.4...
  4. SOUR LEMON

Modded?

Okay, so I was just going through the new posts on suggestions and came across a bunch of comments talking about how the idea feels “modded.” Wtf you mean “feels modded?” Look at the 1.4.4 update; the terra blade rework, shimmer, slime npcs, poop, stuff like that; this kind of stuff feels kind...
  5. SOUR LEMON

If there was one game mechanic from another game you could add to terraria, what would it be?

For me, it would be either an option to parry (with any weapon) or a dodge roll/evasion technique. SoC is not a roll because you bounce, which is dumb because eoc never bounced off of you…
  6. SOUR LEMON

Weapons & Equip enemy hook

A hook that can hook onto npcs, maybe good for short range weapons like ghastly glaive, fetid baghnakhs, and keybrand? Of course, you’d still take damage from the enemy, so you’d have to be skilled enough to unhook before you hit them so you’re in range but not too close. I think this would be...
  7. SOUR LEMON

NPCs & Enemies Destroyer lasers

The destroyer boss should telegraph its laser spam so it seems less “spammy” and it should at least TRY to hit you with its head instead of just bodyblocking, that way the fact that the head does more damage but has 0 defense becomes more relevant
  8. SOUR LEMON

What kind of headcanons do you have about Terraria?

I made this post mostly to share my headcanons, but hearing about other headcanons is cool. My first headcanon I’ve been meaning to share is that all the prehardmode bosses you fight aren’t actually parts of cthulu, they’re just rumored to be. Like, It explicitly implies in the Twin’s bestiary...
Back
Top Bottom