Search results for query: *

1. Charon

Still working on it! slowly

Still working on it! slowly
  2. Charon

Wow, it's been a long time. And I'm still working on that goddamn mod.

Wow, it's been a long time. And I'm still working on that goddamn mod.
  3. Charon

Weapons & Equip Resprite for Robot Hat

I was browsing the wiki for updates on 1.4 when I saw that certain accessories and vanity items will be resprited. But shockingly, I saw there was no Robot Hat in that list. Look at this thing. It's like the Cowboy Hat, and that's getting a resprite. Not to say that the sprite is BAD, but it...
  4. Charon

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Flippable. Banners. Please.
  5. Charon

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

No longer will I have to paint Flesh Blocks purple. This is what I never knew I wanted and now I need it.
  6. Charon

[IMG] I'm definitely going to hell

I'm definitely going to hell
  7. Charon

Update: Our conversation has devolved to meme levels. We've been just sending random pictures of...

Update: Our conversation has devolved to meme levels. We've been just sending random pictures of Carl Wheezer from Jimmy Neutron to each other He just sent the first NSFW one
  8. Charon

I've been spamming him nonstop with that same phrase over and over and every time he replies...

I've been spamming him nonstop with that same phrase over and over and every time he replies with "stop" I reply with an image of Darth Vader yelling no
  9. Charon

I got a call from my friend and I answered with "what is popping, my dude?" After 15 seconds of...

I got a call from my friend and I answered with "what is popping, my dude?" After 15 seconds of quiet he said "I'm hanging up." (cont.)
  10. Charon

Drawings & Paintings mag's artdump

I noticed the status right after I posted - I just assumed she was back for requests as she posted that artwork. I immediately edited my post. Sorry for the confusion.
  11. Charon

Drawings & Paintings mag's artdump

WOW you've been gone a while I'm not going to pressure you, but if you feel like you want to, will you draw my character? Good work, I love your art. Pls never stop <3 EDIT: whoops I saw you didn't change your status from on hold oh god i'm sorry don't yell ;w;
  12. Charon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLikP6BDH5w&list=PLHlAvMAXRy79WTiTgmw8Gq61pBeLI7DFb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLikP6BDH5w&list=PLHlAvMAXRy79WTiTgmw8Gq61pBeLI7DFb
  13. Charon

everything in the universe is either mine or will eventually be mine

everything in the universe is either mine or will eventually be mine
  14. Charon

Remember these three important things: 1. Life is meaningless and death comes for us all. 2...

Remember these three important things: 1. Life is meaningless and death comes for us all. 2. Everybody is an idiot except for you. 3. Your waifu isn't real. That's the secret to comedy, folks!
  15. Charon

So I spent $40 on raffle tickets for new Beats Solo 2 headphones. I got 40. My brother got 1...

So I spent $40 on raffle tickets for new Beats Solo 2 headphones. I got 40. My brother got 1. Guess who got the headphones?
  16. Charon

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

"It didn't have to turn out like this." "You could have walked away." "But you are persistent." "I was going to help you." "Now, we have reached the abyss..." "And you will die slowly, choking on your own blood and tears, knowing nobody will ever remember you." "This is the end... the end of...
  17. Charon

Thank you all. :) It's my interpretation on Giegue's mental degeneration into Giygas.

Thank you all. :) It's my interpretation on Giegue's mental degeneration into Giygas.
  18. Charon

Opinions? I know it ain't super good but I try. :P

Opinions? I know it ain't super good but I try. :P
  19. Charon

I did an art. [img]

I did an art.
  20. Charon

The boy thinks this is all a dream and he's a superhero of sorts. Most bosses have a backstory...

The boy thinks this is all a dream and he's a superhero of sorts. Most bosses have a backstory or are even characters that were amiable/part of your group previously.
Back
Top Bottom