Search results for query: *

1. Dran_____

Game Mechanics Sleeping/Skipping solar eclipses.

If there is one event I really don't like, it's Solar Eclipses because it can happen without me being prepared or feeling like fighting at that time, and that it has 3 enemies that can go through walls, and one of them being Mothron. So whenever they happen, I use the sundial, but now I got 2...
  2. Dran_____

Game Mechanics Maximum Buffs.

I started to question it too after I heard the sound that plays when summoning pets as I used buffs, and that my minions were gone, and I quickly figured it out after I went close to an area with campfire, heart lantern, star in a bottle and banners, and saw my inferno potion disappearing within...
  3. Dran_____

Game Mechanics Maximum Buffs.

There is one thing that annoys me, and that is the limit to amount of buffs you can have active. It has messed me up on several occasions during bossfights. It is especially annoying if I end up getting too close to something else on the map that gives me an additional buff, and it ends up...
  4. Dran_____

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Angler Reward Trade-In

I really think there should be a way to trade in angler rewards for another reward of the same tier if you already have one of that reward already. In my current playthrough, I have done 36 Angler Quest (According to TEdit world analysis) and I have gotten at least 4 Minecarps, Fish Hooks...
  5. Dran_____

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It says on the wiki post of Brimstone Elemental "Hide behind blocks when she closes her rose petals. None of her projectiles can travel through blocks" But I got hit by projectiles that went through blocks when it did this to me.
  6. Dran_____

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yo. I noticed something on the official wiki. Look at this. It seems to use the skeleton to melee weapons and not magic weapons. Use time is mana usage, knockback in use time, while autoswing is knockback and so on.
  7. Dran_____

On Strange Plants...

They are pretty easy to find on the map as they are mostly Red while most other plants are green, blue or yellow and other colors. I just use the map and look for red pixels on the surface. Then I check with the cursor and go get it. I have gotten 13 so far these last 3 hours by doing this.
  8. Dran_____

Eh.... Hello?

Eh.... Hello?
  9. Dran_____

PC Help me getting Celestial Magnet.

Sorry, Deno already gave me
  10. Dran_____

Really? Thanks a lot. add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheReaperOf8U
  11. Dran_____

I have had terrible luck with traveling merchant since the 1.3 update. I have been visited to many traveling merchants, but they have never sold Celestial Magnet. Are there anyone that can help me get 2 Celestial Magnets? Tell me what you want in exchange for them.
  12. Dran_____

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Let's see. I have had some bad luck getting stuff I wanted. I have done close to 100 fishing quests to try to get the "Fisherman's pocket guide" without any luck. I am also trying to get the Celestial Magnet, and the traveling merchant have stopped by so many times without selling it once. I was...
  13. Dran_____

Celestial Magnet?

Weird... I have seen everything else like at least 3 times, but not a single Celestial Magnet so I started wondering if they didn't sell it anymore and you had to get it some other way.
  14. Dran_____

Celestial Magnet?

Does traveling mechants even sell Celestial Magnets anymore? I have had many traveling merchants come by and none have been selling it. I have compared it to the wiki and it seems they sell everything else, but no Celestial Magnet. Does anyone else have this problem?
Back
Top Bottom