Celestial Magnet?

Dran_____

Terrarian
Does traveling mechants even sell Celestial Magnets anymore? I have had many traveling merchants come by and none have been selling it. I have compared it to the wiki and it seems they sell everything else, but no Celestial Magnet. Does anyone else have this problem?

Does traveling mechants even sell Celestial Magnets anymore? I have had many traveling merchants come by and none have been selling it. I have compared it to the wiki and it seems they sell everything else, but no Celestial Magnet. Does anyone else have this problem?
They still sell it, yesterday a travelling merchant that appeared in my world had it soo I guess the chance is just rare or random to get him selling.

Travelling Merchant definitely still sells Celestial Magnet (was sold one in my single-player save few days ago), it's just pretty rare (4 times smaller chance of appearance than dynasty wood, for example) and the even-higher number of items sold in 1.3 means that you see a smaller [random] portion of the list at once.

It's all random. I had it show up on the first time after it was added. I didn't think to buy any. Now after 10+ merchants I haven't seen it again yet. :(

Weird... I have seen everything else like at least 3 times, but not a single Celestial Magnet so I started wondering if they didn't sell it anymore and you had to get it some other way.

Could it be gated behind Skeletron? I didn't see it until immediately after I'd killed him. (But then it didn't seem to work, see the bug thread I just started about that.)

Back
Top Bottom