Search results for query: *

1. Flasholotl

I'm doing a Terraria Legendary mode stream right now but I think I'm gonna do Character.AI...

I'm doing a Terraria Legendary mode stream right now but I think I'm gonna do Character.AI challenges when my friends get home so keep an eye out if you want I love chatters so feel free to heckle
  2. Flasholotl

I'm playing Terraria on stream at [MEDIA] Feel free to stop by, chat, or lurk I don't really...

I'm playing Terraria on stream at Feel free to stop by, chat, or lurk I don't really care lol
  3. Flasholotl

I dunno what a reaction score is but I think having 100 of it is a good thing :3

I dunno what a reaction score is but I think having 100 of it is a good thing :3
  4. Flasholotl

Pixel Art I tried rotoscoping myself into the butler foxboy with a boomstick from my legendary mode playthrough

I have no idea why the image is a link but whatevs, maybe it's too big... I'll try to fix it
  5. Flasholotl

Pixel Art I tried rotoscoping myself into the butler foxboy with a boomstick from my legendary mode playthrough

And here we see the butler foxboy in his natural habitat fighting for his life against the threat wonderfully titled "eye time" by the mysterious voice inside its head named GoldenHereticSnakeboat A.k.a My legendary mode character absolutely sweating in order to kill what I now call eye time...
  6. Flasholotl

Items New Shimmer Upgrade, Artisanal Honey. Respawn with more health.

I don't disagree at all my idea of the honey effect just came from the fact that it would be a honey bottle upgrade
  7. Flasholotl

Items New Shimmer Upgrade, Artisanal Honey. Respawn with more health.

this would actually be a really cool upgrade, I liked the already awesome addition of permanent upgrades through the shimmer and I think that respawning with more health would be a really cool idea! just a thought but what if it also gave you honey regeneration so it respawns you at 75% of your...
  8. Flasholotl

Weapons & Equip Flasholotl, Lagoon, Homunculus, and Toast pets, a gift for my friends

Okay, my I was able to convince my friend Toasty to buy Terraria, and sometime next week he will also be officially joining my legendary mode playthrough, with zero experience! So as such I am making some changes to this thread, for 1, his light pet and it's summon item and buff! His pet is a...
  9. Flasholotl

For the last time this week, (unless I go live tomorrow) I'm going live with Terraria, and...

For the last time this week, (unless I go live tomorrow) I'm going live with Terraria, and Lagoon is here! so here's my twitch and his
  10. Flasholotl

Thanks anybody who's been stopping in to my streams from the going live announcements I've put...

Thanks anybody who's been stopping in to my streams from the going live announcements I've put here, I'm so close to actually making money from this streaming thing and I've gotta hand it all to you guys who just felt like watching Terraria streams
  11. Flasholotl

Weapons & Equip Flasholotl, Lagoon, Homunculus, and Toast pets, a gift for my friends

I think I might make a couple of changes to this place, 1. I'm considering pulling up the fact that the Flasholotl pet could be a light pet 2. I might completely redesign the Lagoon pet, like, completely different concept, instead of a swamp monster I think I'll make a concept where it's an...
  12. Flasholotl

I got my friend to join my legendary playthrough [MEDIA]

I got my friend to join my legendary playthrough
  13. Flasholotl

[MEDIA] I'm live once more streaming Terraria legendary mode if you want to backseat while I get...

I'm live once more streaming Terraria legendary mode if you want to backseat while I get pounded by some bosses
  14. Flasholotl

Flasholotl on Twitch, the vods are still up, I think I might also stream again in a couple minutes

Flasholotl on Twitch, the vods are still up, I think I might also stream again in a couple minutes
  15. Flasholotl

I just realized, in this week alone I've streamed 20 hours of Terraria legendary content

I just realized, in this week alone I've streamed 20 hours of Terraria legendary content
  16. Flasholotl

PC What's the strangest thing you've experienced in Terraria?

I have this clip of an antlion charger completely clipping through this wall to kill me during my legendary mode world The Clip Another time this golden chest spawned half inside of a block and was covered in lava, there's a different clip where I see and the Goblin Tinkerer immediately jumps...
  17. Flasholotl

I accidentally sent this twice, oh gawd, good thing I fixed it tho

I accidentally sent this twice, oh gawd, good thing I fixed it tho
  18. Flasholotl

Terraria Legendary mode is oddly addictive and actively transforming me into a masochist so I'm...

Terraria Legendary mode is oddly addictive and actively transforming me into a masochist so I'm live again on my Twitch if anyone wants to stop by and chat, I'mma start in a minute
Back
Top Bottom