Search results for query: *

1. GRΣΣK

Items - MediKit - Completely Restores HP (read and tell me your opinions)

For the medkit: Scrap the first time boss idea and come up with a better, renewable way of obtaining it, then make it so that it has a lengthy cast time (7s+) that gets cancelled if the player takes damage or moves during its use. This would give players who get really hurt and manage to get to...
  2. GRΣΣK

Weapons & Equip machine gun

I don't disagree with adding a real machinegun to the game but this method of obtaining it isn't great. The Uzi is a very rare gun and this recipe is extremely similar to the recipe for Megashark, it would have to be similar in power to it and considering that you need the Uzi to drop in order...
  3. GRΣΣK

Items Sandstorm in a Vase

Why the skeleton merchant? I see no reason in looking for him, only to have a 50% chance of finding the item you want, then having to spend a small fortune to get it it, when you could easily just sleep in the desert for free and wait for a natural sandstorm to happen. Being a magical item i...
  4. GRΣΣK

Blocks & Decoration - Online Shop - Buy From NPCs Anywhere!

Cool idea but I don't really see the point, by the time you have access to the Cyborg you're at a point where you already have pylons liking up most NPCs to your main base. I like the idea of a holographic screen projector furniture item for decoration and while I do like being efficient and...
  5. GRΣΣK

Weapons & Equip Making the Old One's Army Accessories More Interesting

Let me cut straight to the chase, all of the four OOA accessories are the same, I'm talking about the Squire's Shield, Apprentice's Scarf, Huntress's Buckler and Monk's Belt. They don't stack, so they might as well be reskins of each other, don't get me wrong, vanity items are good and fun, but...
  6. GRΣΣK

PC Issues when rebinding the number keys to hotbar slots

Update: the issue seems to be not with the length of time you press the button down, but pressing the button while you're using something. If i swing, for example, a pickaxe, and before the animation ends i press the 1 key it will "queue up" the slot switching to happen as soon as the swing is...
  7. GRΣΣK

Game Mechanics Player exclusive boss drops for normal mode multiplayer

Let me start by defining "player exclusive drops". If you've ever played multiplayer in expert difficulty or higher you'll know that a boss drops a treasure bag for every player that participated in the fight, furthermore each bag can only be picked up by their respective player. These are what...
  8. GRΣΣK

PC Issues when rebinding the number keys to hotbar slots

So I've bound slot 1 and 2 to the sidebuttons of my mouse (sidebutton 1 for slot 1 and sidebutton 2 for slot 2), pressing 1 or 2 still switches to their respective inventory slots. Moreover when rebinding slot 3 to key 1 and slot 4 to key 2 something weird happens. Whenever i press 1 to switch...
  9. GRΣΣK

Weapons & Equip Loadout "Shared Slots" (Memory Slots)

I think the devs mentioned that they're adding more loadout slots? Do correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like that many buttons would clutter the UI quite a bit. Still, maybe a button to cycle the slot would be nicer and more obvious than a shortcut like alt+click.
  10. GRΣΣK

Weapons & Equip Loadout "Shared Slots" (Memory Slots)

I love the new loadout slots, they make it really easy to switch to utility focused builds for mining, fishing, building, etc. If you plan to use them to their full potential you're going to want the best equipment right? And some equipment is bound to be shared between loadout slots, which...
Back
Top Bottom