Search results for query: *

• Users: Davis
  • Order by date
  1. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could you link to that wiki? I can't seem to find it, and having Thorium, Tremor and Calamity + more installed a wiki could help immensly
  2. D

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I can say this right now. I dislike the art-style. It just doesn't have the Terraria feel to it. Looking forward to it nonetheless. Just not sure if I would get it.
  3. D

Weapons & Equip Support Class

To everyone saying that Terraria isn't balanced/created for multiplayer, I'd like to point you towards spectre armor, beetle armor and the moon events. With that being said. Are you able to buff yourself with these weapons? If not, as some has pointed out, then a support only playthrough is...
  4. D

Items More Consumables

With all the stuff going boom around you, I think that now is the time to come and show your support :D
  5. D

Items More Consumables

I have hadded two new accessories with, what I find to be, interresting effects. Damage has been nurfed. Bubble velocity has been buffed slightly in compensation. I'll have a look. But we already have bones (slightly useless) and molotov (really good) and spiky balls (In between)
  6. D

Items More Consumables

So If I adjust the damage you might support it? :) The reason the damage is "so high" is that the bubbles are super lategame after all. Also I'm no balance genious I assume the should be tweaked to be viable; it's just an estimate. (Could be nerfed) I can see yellow snow being too powerfull...
  7. D

Items More Consumables

I appreciate the support guys :) This is genious. I didn't really consider a consumer class since the consumables are mostly ranged damage, BUT it could definitely become a class. Some consumable focused asseccories would be awesome aswell. I guess most, as you said, would be regarding to the...
  8. D

Items More Consumables

Stronger Consumables(A Crossover from the old forums) I've always liked using consumables. Shurikens for The Eye, Grenades for every boss until WoF. I love everything about the mechanic. While we have quite a few different consumables I think we need some hardmode ones aswell. So I'm here to...
  9. D

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I like the concept, but those huge creatues with 200 defense just arn't funny (Even though you're the same level) they take ages to kill and ends up flooding the screen because they take so long to kill. EDIT: And how do I spend my skill points? I can drag them up in the menu but they don't...
  10. D

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is this for Terraria 1.2.4.1? Or For 1.1?
  11. D

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Does this have a wiki, or are the new ores/progression obvious? :) EDIT: is this for 1.2.4
  12. D

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Does Exxo Avalon 5.3 require a new world (For the stamina crystals) You can only summon 3 hungries now. And buffs (Under the hotbar) is bugged and not showing now
  13. D

Could we possible get an (perhaps vanity) accessory that removes the stealth funtion? :) I personally dislike it because you can't see your characters (vanity) setup when you stand still, so what's the point of having some really(!) cool armors, if they go stealth? :P
  14. D

Well as far as I understand, it has to be the first time you kill the golem for the blue lihzhard temple to spawn.
  15. D

The new Solarium Ore doesn't shine during spelunker effekt, making it very tedious to farm (on the other hand it seems sorta weak).
Back
Top Bottom