Search results for query: *

1. Crafter20410

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thank you! Sorry for my ignorance.
  2. Crafter20410

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So I've finally crafted the soul of terarria, and the effects are especially extravagant... Is there any possibility that the visibility of all the pets, rings of fire, etc could be hidden? The accessory is very useful but I don't think all the extra visuals are always necessary. (not that I...
  3. Crafter20410

Chunk issues

Thank you! I hope they fix this soon, it's already happened in two worlds. How did you go about moving a large amount of items across the world? I'm wondering if there's an especially effective way of doing it so I don't have to spend hours doing it..
  4. Crafter20410

Chunk issues

So as of yesterday, upon starting up my world via host and play with the steam multiplayer, a world hole/chunk error appeared directly on top of my home and storage. I looked and found that people suggested re logging and looking at TEdit, and I did both. Re-logging changed nothing as the...
  5. Crafter20410

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Thank you! This might take a while. Edit: Here's the config file for the True Omni Bag with an incomplete boss list from some popular mods in case anyone needs it for the same reason I needed it :) I have coin pick up set to false, by the way. { "disableBag": false, "leftClickOnFloor"...
  6. Crafter20410

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Hey! I have the True Omni Bag in expert mode and I'd like to change the mod's config in order to prevent it from taking the treasure bags. I'm looking at the bag's config but I'm not sure what to change from there. I'd really appreciate the help. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom