Chunk issues

Crafter20410

Terrarian
So as of yesterday, upon starting up my world via host and play with the steam multiplayer, a world hole/chunk error appeared directly on top of my home and storage.

world hole.png

I looked and found that people suggested re logging and looking at TEdit, and I did both. Re-logging changed nothing as the world hole kept appearing the exact same way, and TEdit told me that my that my base was still there. Strangely, the NPC's keep teleporting up as if they're still in their rooms, but then falling down. Occasionally random bits of dirt and stone will appear in the world hole, but it's really not made any progress if you're thinking "just wait for it to load". I truly believe that it's just broken.

Upon joining the single player version of the world, everything was fine, the way it should be.

upload_2018-4-29_12-37-8.png

I've restarted the game many times, there's nothing wrong with my internet, and I've even used a backup of the world instead without success. What else can I do?

Mod List:
Wireless v1.4
JPAN's Bags of Holding mod v1.4
JoostMod v0.7.0.6
Reduced Grinding v4.26
Cheat Sheet v0.4.2
More Chest Loot v0.6
VeinMiner v1.3.0.4
imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
Magic Storage v0.4.3.1
Elements Awoken v1.3.1
Spirit Mod v1.3.3.1
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls v0.16.2
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.2.1
Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.2.7
Thorium Mod v1.4.3.8
Recipe Browser v0.6.1.3
Boss Checklist v0.1.5.3
Calamity Mod v1.3.1.1
Portable Storage v1.1.1
The One Library v0.3.4

Last edited:
Seems to be an issue with Magic Storage on multiplayer. Ive tried moving my setup around and it just changed where the hole is.

I think it has to do with too much information in a single space

I was able to solve this by using remote access nodes and moving my storage across the world, so far its working well though if you dont see all your storage you may need to visit your storage places to have the system recognize them.

I was able to solve this by using remote access nodes and moving my storage across the world, so far its working well though if you dont see all your storage you may need to visit your storage places to have the system recognize them.

Thank you! I hope they fix this soon, it's already happened in two worlds.

How did you go about moving a large amount of items across the world? I'm wondering if there's an especially effective way of doing it so I don't have to spend hours doing it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom