Search results for query: *

1. T

PS4 Developer Sets, check Summary for availability

I have only one spare of each (with the exception of Jim, have about 4). Wanting heart/enemy or star statues (about 5-10) or a TON (stacks) of stone bricks... I will also accept a inventory full of wood... that would nice. PSN is Nitro_Crate if you wish to send me a friend request but I have...
  2. T

Weapons & Equip Ideas to Help Expand the Desert

Accessories Ancient Bindings This is a special and very unique accessory. When equipped in the Accessory Slot it will transport the player to a small area that only they can visit which is 12 blocks by 7 where the player can place furniture or blocks varying from furniture for crafting, chests...
  3. T

PS4 Can't save game progress. Crash during auto-save and/or save and exit.

My worlds and characters are fine but one of my save data files became corrupted and I have lost the ability to save. I have tried replacing the corrupted file with a backup from earlier this month but unfortunately that only resolved half the problem (which was a crash when trying to load my...
  4. T

Other Idle Animations for Pets/Light Pets and Mounts

Would be cool if you left your character alone for a certain duration of time you will get some unique animations. For example; If you have a Suspicious Looking Eye pet it will roll it's eye in frustration. If you have the Puppy pet, your character will throw a ball for the dog to fetch and...
  5. T

PS4 World Corruption!

My friend's world got corrupted after joining me and lagged out. The game autosaved and overwritten his main world with my world but the world was corrupted. Everything beyond the rendered chunks is gone... I will link a video showing proof if I gain permission from staff. This bug sucks and it...
  6. T

Weapons & Equip Bee Staff

Can be crafted from Bee Wax (14). It is a counterpart to the Hornet Staff. Summons an angry bee to fight for you! Summoned minion only does 4 summon damage but only counts as 0.25 to your total minion cap. This allows the player to control a small army of 12 bees with just bee armour. This...
  7. T

PS4 Banners!

SHOP NOW CLOSED. I DID A SAVE TRANSFER OF MY OLD CHARACTER AND JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE WHAT I NEED. Looking for... Dragon Snatcher Banner, Albino Antlion Banner, Spectral Gastropod Banner, Shadow Mummy Banner, Shadow Hammer Banner, Spectral Elemental Banner, Shadow Hammer Banner, Vampire...
  8. T

Items Trippy Potion. Changing reality.

This simple potion would change the appearance of the entire world into (like) a dream state where you will see weird things happen. Some of these include seeing moustaches/glasses on slimes, "seeing things" (like monsters that appear to be attacking but cannot be killed and cannot harm the...
  9. T

PS4 Alchemist Emporium

Deathweed, Blinkroot, Daybloom, Shiverthorn, Fire Blossom, Moonglow and Water Leaf. You name it, I got it! Offer me you best deals!
  10. T

Weapons & Equip Steamthrower & Seed Sprayer (New biome creating tools)

Converting dirt blocks to mud blocks (and back) is an annoying task that has to be done, block by block... but what if there was a better solution? I present, the Steamthrower! This handy little device has two modes, one to dry mud blocks and the other to spew steam to turn dirt blocks muddy...
  11. T

Console Cybernetic Implants (auto-fire accessory)

Cybernetic Implants - Allows auto-fire on weapons that otherwise cannot. This accessory can be purchased from Cyborg for 40 gold coins and is used with a few other accessories to make it more useful. Cybernetic Glove - Made with a Mechanical Glove + Cybernetic Implants at a tinkerers workshop...
  12. T

PS4 PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THESE CURSED ITEMS! (Giving away biome keys)

PSN: Nitro_Crate Giving away all my biome keys because I already got all the weapons. 1 per person. I have the following: 11 Jungle Keys 4 Corrupt Keys 3 Hallowed Keys 1 Crimson Key
  13. T

Items Sand

Antlions now have a rare chance (0.1% chance) to drop the Antlion Staff. Antlion staff, creates a Antlion sentry that shoots sand balls at enemies dealing 3 summon damage. This staff has three upgrades. Corruption/Crimson variants can be crafted from demonite/crimtane + 1 Antlion staff at a...
  14. T

NPCs & Enemies Desert Update (Again)

First of all, the pyramid will no longer have the room with golden chest located in the centre of the pyramid (it will make sense later) and they will always spawn in your world. New Enemies! New enemy, Sand Spirit (Uncommon but not rare...) (only spawns in the desert during a sandstorm)...
  15. T

Weapons & Equip Better Treasure Bag Reward for Expert Moon Lord

Lets all be real, while the suspicious tentacle and the gravity globe are cool additions to the game, all they really serve is as limited infinite gravitation potion/spelunker potion (which after defeating the final boss in the game and the hardest difficulty as a let down). Now as a suggestion...
  16. T

Items List of small suggestions

Accessories (Fused accessories with added kick!) Mechanical Boots (Frostspark Boots + Mechanical Battery Piece + 50 souls of flight at a tinker's workbench ) Expert Gives improved limited flight, insanely fast running speed and improved movement on ice. Erratic Quiver (Endless Quiver + Magic...
  17. T

Weapons & Equip Making it rain... Magic-infused Platinum coin.

This idea is for a new accessory that makes it rain coins from a coin portal above you when you have it equipped. The portal will rain 1-5 gold coins a second. Crafting 100 platinum coins at a Crystal Ball. This item might seem extremely powerful (which it is) but if you had 100 plat, you wont...
  18. T

Items Tauntor

How to Craft: 1 Air Horn (new item purchased from the party girl) + 1 Whoopee Cushion, 1 Illegal gun parts To craft the Stellar Screech it requires 1 Tauntor + 15 souls of might. This suggestion is for a new ''weapon'' called the Tauntor! This item (when held down) will inflict a debuff as...
  19. T

Game Mechanics Unfair mode (expert+ and yes, this is a serious suggestion...)

Need more of a challenge? Normal mode not punishing enough? Need that green slime to spank you harder? Hard difficulty is not hard enough? Disappointed with expert? Tired of succeeding with little effort? Are you still reading this? IF you said yes to any of these questions you will need UNFAIR...
  20. T

NPCs & Enemies The Fool (NPC)

UPDATE sells new items and new craft-able items. This is an npc that has a 1% chance of spawning each day after the party girl is already housed and there is a room available, however on April Fools day he has a 100% chance of spawning. The fool sells ''useful'' items. Items he sells the...
Back
Top Bottom