Items Tauntor

Terrarian 2

Plantera
How to Craft: 1 Air Horn (new item purchased from the party girl) + 1 Whoopee Cushion, 1 Illegal gun parts
To craft the Stellar Screech it requires 1 Tauntor + 15 souls of might.

This suggestion is for a new ''weapon'' called the Tauntor! This item (when held down) will inflict a debuff as long as you hold it down called ''the savior has come!''
This debuff distracts all nearby enemies and will force them to target the user, instead of other players or NPC's but will also reduce the users defense greatly!

In hardmode, this weapon can be used to craft the Stellar Screech.
This turns the weapon into... an actual weapon. In a limited range and very fast attack speed. It will damage all enemies (10 damage, armor penetrating damage). It will still inflict ''the savior has come!'' debuff but the defense penalty is now minor. Has 5% chance to inflict the Confused Debuff on enemies.

Last edited:
I feel that this a really pointless weapon. NPCs and other players can already defend themselves, so this would just make things harder for you.

I feel that this a really pointless weapon. NPCs and other players can already defend themselves, so this would just make things harder for you.

The idea for this weapon would be to help defend teammates from certain death or play a major role as a support character, though gimmicky does play a role for this weapon. I might buff the weapon if other people feel like you, the same.

EDIT: ADDED HARDMODE VARIANT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom