Search results for query: *

1. A

Working as Designed [BUG] Frozen Turtle Shell not reflecting stated drop rate

I've killed 550 Ice Tortoise and haven't gotten a single shell to drop. I've gotten at least 20 milkshakes and 6 ice sickles (specifically from the Tortoise) during this grind. This is on Master Mode. Literally every other item has dropped within reason, often far more frequently than...
  2. A

Best Summoner Loadout?

Whoooaaaaaa I didn't know this. Thats good to know!
  3. A

Best Summoner Loadout?

Summoner Emblem (+15% damage) Papyrus Scarab (+15% damage, +1 minion, +knockback) Hercules Beetle (+15% damage, +knockback) Necromantic Scroll (+10% damage, +1 minion) After that I'm still debating about the last slot(s): Celestial Shell - Obviously an all-purpose accessory that anyone can...
  4. A

To Those Who Complain About 'Cheap Tactics'

Bee Keeper (despite what it says on the wiki I'm 95% certain this thing auto-swings) Arkhalis (I don't personally have one but it sure looks like it does or at the very least swings multiple times per click) Enchanted Sword auto-swings as of 1.3 (maybe thats why the wiki is wrong on the Bee...
  5. A

PC Let's Talk About 1.3!

Fall damage isn't exactly a problem when you can fly forever. Some mounts also negate fall damage as well. One of them even shoots lasers to attack enemies for you. The point is they are far superior to wings and dont take up an accessory slot for it so why do wings need to be accessories...
  6. A

PC Let's Talk About 1.3!

I think with the advent of infinite flying mounts, wings should no longer be accessories and instead get their own personal slot with Hooks, Pets, Mounts, etc. Why would anyone want to waste an accessory slot for wings now when they have a mount they can fly around forever in and at crazy...
  7. A

Seedler Fishing

If you're looking for an easier weapon to acquire for the mechas and you're not concerned about the damage type, I recommend the Daedalus Stormbow from Hallowed Mimics. You can find them underground in Hallowed biomes, and while you're looking for them, collect as many Souls of Light as you can...
  8. A

PC What's the general gear progression for Expert Mode?

Pre-Hardmode, you can go fish up a Reaver Shark from the ocean and then skip right to Molten Armor before you kill anything. Of course you do have to play a risky game of naked tag with the mobs down there but, its doable. Once you hit hardmode, kill mimics. Cross Necklace, Star Cloak (fuse...
Back
Top Bottom