Search results for query: *

1. RainDreamer

WIP continued, based on suggestions and advices: [img] Question still remains, feet or no feet?

WIP continued, based on suggestions and advices: Question still remains, feet or no feet?
  2. RainDreamer

Tedit Creation: Tree of life

I haven't got far enough with this to make a thread yet, so nope, just on my profile for now. Got a lot of advices from sharing my WIP though. I am certain there are some 3D animation programs out there that can do what we need, but I have no idea if any of them are free... I recently found this...
  3. RainDreamer

The whole reason this has been so much of a problem for me is because I couldn't find reference...

The whole reason this has been so much of a problem for me is because I couldn't find reference for this particular pose. It was changed from an almost half lying pose to a sit up pose, so some parts are still very off. Thanks for the quick base draft! I don't know how to do those!
  4. RainDreamer

Thanks for the advices! Trying to figure out the proper design for the place the figure is...

Thanks for the advices! Trying to figure out the proper design for the place the figure is sitting on (supposed to be a mountain, the empty spot where the feet are will be a lake) so touching points haven't been finalised. Feet drawing at this resolution is tough though...x-x hence the question.
  5. RainDreamer

Current work in progress:[img]. Should I hide the feet too and not having them visible at all?

Current work in progress:. Should I hide the feet too and not having them visible at all?
  6. RainDreamer

Pulse has been on hiatus due to his health problem, and I haven't been doing work on his world for a long time. As for the tree, I think it is good for now, if there is anything else I can add, it would be some hanging gardens and some building, but I think the users can do a better job than I...
  7. RainDreamer

Sorry for no reply, have been busy with real life and stuck in middle of another project. The reason I didn't try mahogany is because of its rough texture (looks like worms and freaks me out), and can't blend with grass blocks to look like it has moss growing on tree bark (tedit doesn't show...
  8. RainDreamer

My latest work: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tedit-creation-tree-of-life.25576/...

My latest work: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tedit-creation-tree-of-life.25576/ I also did several others back on TO forum. There are some that are very provocative, but they are the nature of the subject portrayed (succubus, for instance).
  9. RainDreamer

^You need to invest more to your perception stats if you can't recognize female characters...

^You need to invest more to your perception stats if you can't recognize female characters without blatant skin showing. (Also, removing testicles does not increase voice pitch. But this is not a place for that discussion) Also, speaking as a person who did a bunch of Terraria builds of naked...
  10. RainDreamer

Or, for some reasons, the robes may have boobs windows. Or have side cuts way up to their...

Or, for some reasons, the robes may have boobs windows. Or have side cuts way up to their midriff and flutter in the wind.
  11. RainDreamer

It gets easier with practice. And pixel arts are quite forgiving.

It gets easier with practice. And pixel arts are quite forgiving.
  12. RainDreamer

Just a cheap $10 mouse. I am not a pro artist, so I don't have those tools.

Just a cheap $10 mouse. I am not a pro artist, so I don't have those tools.
  13. RainDreamer

Defense or offense...hmm

Defense or offense...hmm
  14. RainDreamer

Aristocrat and Friends adventures in Baroque , Neo-Gothic , and Art Deco Architecture

These looks awesome! You should do some in morocco architecture style next!
  15. RainDreamer

My OCD card is going to get revoked... Anyway, got an eyebrow up for her: [img] Not sure if I...

My OCD card is going to get revoked... Anyway, got an eyebrow up for her: Not sure if I should update the download link or just leave people to be creative with her eyebrows (can create some truly hilarious expression). Kind of feel like a needless bump just for a single eyebrow.
  16. RainDreamer

Forgot to put a link there to the comment too... blaah, I am waay too sleep deprived.

Forgot to put a link there to the comment too... blaah, I am waay too sleep deprived.
  17. RainDreamer

Why haven't anyone told me my tree girl didn't have any eyebrows?! How did I even miss THAT!

Why haven't anyone told me my tree girl didn't have any eyebrows?! How did I even miss THAT!
  18. RainDreamer

Sky Rail Supports

Cloud and dirt then. Make mini floating islands. Can even make floating rail stations and stuff. Alternate between hanging and holding support for variety.
  19. RainDreamer

Well, no spare compatible power supply is around. I am screwed.

Well, no spare compatible power supply is around. I am screwed.
  20. RainDreamer

So now I have a few broken laptops around. Time to salvage them and build a Frankenlaptop .

So now I have a few broken laptops around. Time to salvage them and build a Frankenlaptop .
Back
Top Bottom