Search results for query: *

1. R

PC Terraria/Steam crashing every 30 minutes or so

Please see my message earlier in the thread (and quoted below for convenience) for a workaround. It's not a complete fix given that it disables a feature of the game, but it prevents the crashes from occurring.
  2. R

I tried turning off cloud syncing in Steam properties, starting Terraria and removing all cloud saves (characters and worlds)), closing Terraria, and then starting Terraria back up, and I can confirm that this seems to fix the issue.
  3. R

One other thing I noticed about the crash: when crashing, the player's inventory is saved, but the world is not. Thus, upon restarting Steam and Terraria, on older version of the world is loaded. This was presumably happening before, but I happened to notice this time when I lost a ton of...
  4. R

Great buildings(and else)

Quite an interesting style for a build, Bury. Very nice! I particularly like how everything is round, which is hard to pull off with blocks. To add to the pack, here is my pre-1.3 world. Don't have much to show yet for 1.3, since my new character is too busy being destroyed to make a home...
  5. R

Same issue, same error log. Verifying Cache via Steam does not solve the issue. The issue appears to occur at random, but never within the first 30 minutes of playing (so far). Has been occurring since 1.3.0.2 for me. (Before anyone asks, disabling the steam overlay does not fix this either...
Back
Top Bottom