Search results for query: *

1. H

PC Updating DicemanX's Lunar Event Autofarm to 1.4

I had to have a look at your map, truly something to behold. I always marvel at builds like this as I can't imagine the amount of time it must have taken to design this stuff. My maps are always so basic and more function over form. It's just getting the job done quickly so I can move on to the...
  2. H

Ultimate Mob Autofarm (all Mimic drops, 5 Biome Keys, Souls of Light/Night, RoD, many other drops)

The ones I had placed in the teleporter chamber seemed to be the culprit. I started getting them once I removed them and it didn't take long at all to get the Rod. Good to know that plays a part though. I plan on making my own farm this time so thanks for the reply.
  3. H

Surface Autofarm: Invasion + Event Farming (Key Mold and Pirate Map farming too)

Was also missing a wall tile near the blue wire on the left side where the switch track was. Maybe it was my version but figured I'd mention it anyways. Also, how do you deal with Lunar Eclipse? Mothron can go through tiles so he just sinks to track level and annihilates you. Was also some...
  4. H

Ultimate Mob Autofarm (all Mimic drops, 5 Biome Keys, Souls of Light/Night, RoD, many other drops)

So I don't know what the exact problem was but it could be a few things. I replaced the pink ice, purple ice and red ice with their respective stone variations. I had also put player made walls behind the platforms in the spawn area thinking it might be a neutral surface. My guess is it was...
  5. H

After a few hours of playing around I figured out a couple of things. Wanting to be careful of what weapons I used I decided to just let the machine run. This resulted in mobs eventually piling up in the kill box and get stuck in the ceiling of the kill box near the light switches. Second, I...
  6. H

Posting from phone, storm knocked internet out. Having problems with slime invincibility. Originally tried in your world but dummies were dissociated with ghost. Tried manually placing to no avail. Used tedit to copy/paste into my world. Dummies worked but kept getting bumped from slime...
  7. H

Crushing Pumpkin and Frost Moon events using Autofarms

Using a similar albeit smaller design I was able to reach the final wave of pumpkin moon in 1.3 expert mode at 9:45 PM as a pure caster and only using one stationary summons. At one point reaching 47k DPS but usually between 6k-15k for a total of 135 Pumpking kills by morning. I must say though...
Back
Top Bottom