Search results for query: *

1. A

Items Sentry Gun

Pretty cool, but there's a couple problems I see. 1, how would it move? would it gain thrusters or hop or what? 2, there's some 1x1 pixels in the (otherwise amazing) sprite.
  2. A

Minh's Vanity Collection

Ooh, that's a good Uther. the one suggestion I have is to maybe use a tool belt for a more armored looking belt.
  3. A

Nitramster's Land of Vanity

As you can see, there are some current technical difficulties. I also removed the simple vanities because they were a bit too simple to really warrant posting. Once the mess right now is resolved, I can continue completing requests.
  4. A

Probably, but I'm gonna need some images.
  5. A

I can certainly try, but making him shirtless with one shoulderpad may not be possible.
  6. A

If you could have one superpower...

So you'd instate a super dictatorship where you call all the shots? That's some serious supervillainy right there.
  7. A

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

The thread is shut down. (shameless promotion imminent) If you want a vanity made, be the first to request on my new thread.
  8. A

REQUESTS ARE OPEN Welcome all to the land of vanity! I will make vanities here occasionally. Requests will be done within a month of being placed (hopefully). Without further ado, the vanities! ORIGINALS REQUESTS Light Ranger: @NatmurX Li-Ming: @Minh Jamphix: @Hot Wheels Kid
  9. A

Game Mechanics Players able to sit :)

I would support, but only sleeping is really feasible. To allow players to sit, basically every piece of equipment would need new sprites.
  10. A

Well now all I can think of is the medic yelling 'I AM ON FIRE!'

Well now all I can think of is the medic yelling 'I AM ON FIRE!'
  11. A

Items Cloak Of the Terrarian

But this isn't just an ultimate accessory, it makes all other accessories useless as well as inexplicably giving you shroomite armor stats. Also, the whoopee cushion isn't an accessory. To be honest, this is more like you looked at the items in your equip slots and inventory and said that it...
  12. A

Sprites The Underground Sea

Very noice! The only change I've got right now is to add a ranged weapon to the rusted chests. (preferably something effective against WOF since beenades are throwing now)
  13. A

Well I find the syringe gun basically useless, and for the melee I use the Solemn Vow to know...

Well I find the syringe gun basically useless, and for the melee I use the Solemn Vow to know when I can take on an enemy in our ranks. After all, knowing is half the battle.
  14. A

Awright. Thanks for the help!

Awright. Thanks for the help!
  15. A

Hey I could use a bit of medic advice; are the default weapons just for self defense while...

Hey I could use a bit of medic advice; are the default weapons just for self defense while healing, or is there something more to playing medic?
  16. A

Casual Pet Peeves

I've gotta debate with you on the terrarian one. It's hourglass shaped since it's high-quality, and that's just the shape most good ones come in. It's 80 dollars for the same reason. Admittedly, it would be cooler with the original colors though.
  17. A

Items Black Hole Grenade

Well the whole thing is a quote from the song 'Black Hole Sun', but in this case the rain represents enemies.
  18. A

Weapons & Equip Spinning Tops: The Cousin of the Yo-Yo

Yeah, but the harpoon's attached to a chain, and they're a ranged weapon. Besides, yoyo enthusiasts are literally called 'throwers'.
  19. A

Weapons & Equip Spinning Tops: The Cousin of the Yo-Yo

This sounds like a really good way to flesh out thrower. Melee already has way more weapons than the other classes, they don't need even more. Come to think of it, why on earth aren't YoYos thrower?!
  20. A

Items Black Hole Grenade

Sounds useful to keep enemies off you during events. I think the tooltip should be changed to 'Wash away the rain'
Back
Top Bottom