Items Cloak Of the Terrarian

The Foxx

Terrarian
Imagine an accsessory that has the stats of the star veil, panic ncalace, honey comb, power glove, shroomite armour (full set), star cloak, woopie cusion, armour polish, trifold map, sheild of cuthulu, lava waders, anklet of the wind, hermes boots, flying carpet, frog leg, master ninja gear, spectre boots, wings, celestial cuffs and magnet, mana flower, philosophers stone, and avenger emblem.There will be more. . .

That's not how you make a suggestion

Also, that would be too OP. It' so OP the Moon Lord looks like Zoidberg when comparing the two

But this isn't just an ultimate accessory, it makes all other accessories useless as well as inexplicably giving you shroomite armor stats. Also, the whoopee cushion isn't an accessory. To be honest, this is more like you looked at the items in your equip slots and inventory and said that it should be one item.

Furthermore, some of these are incompatible or redundant. Example redundant: Star Cloak + Star Veil? Star Veil is an upgraded version of Star Cloak. Incompatible: Power Glove + Avenger Emblem. (If I remember correctly, equipping the two doesn't result in a stacked effect; rather one replaces the other.)

Also, why Shroomite Armour (and for that matter, which set bonus?) and which wings?

There is nothing wrong with an ultimate accessory suggestion, but please go back and take a look at what you're including. I like capes / cloaks, and I like the idea of a functional one. But please make it sensible. For example, combining Frog Leg, Lucky Horseshoe and maybe some immunities or damage accessories as well.
But the addition of boots, wings, armour doesn't make sense.

So basically combine every good/decent accesories and put it up together to save about 5 accessory slots ?
No thx.

Back
Top Bottom