Search results for query: *

1. JABofNeurospine

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You don't actually have to detect when enter is pressed in this case, you can simply check for a change in the chat box. if(Main.chatLine[0].text!=lastChatLine) { lastChatLine = Main.chatLine[0].text; //do stuff with the command }
  2. JABofNeurospine

There's your issue. public class Test: ModItem you're calling the constructor for GlowingMushroomShirt but the class is named Test.
  3. JABofNeurospine

Is that recipe meant to be using the slime block from your mod or the one from vanilla terraria? To add items from your mod as ingredients use: recipe.AddIngredient(null, "SlimeBlock", 5); As ItemID.SlimeBlock refers to the vanilla slime block.
  4. JABofNeurospine

For anybody who needs them, here's a couple of common use examples for the shoot function. The first fires each shot in a random spread: public override bool Shoot(Player player, ref Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 position, ref float speedX, ref float speedY, ref int type, ref int damage, ref...
  5. JABofNeurospine

Make sure item.shootSpeed is set, the demon sickle won't move otherwise. (although at least some other projectiles do)
  6. JABofNeurospine

After some testing, here's an example of what you can do. public override bool Shoot(Player player, ref Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 position, ref float speedX, ref float speedY, ref int type, ref int damage, ref float knockBack) { if(Main.rand.Next(10)==0) { //spawn some...
  7. JABofNeurospine

In that case, just tune down the color values. For example: public override void Update(ref float gravity, ref float maxFallSpeed) { Lighting.AddLight(item.position, 0.5f, 0.33f, 1f); }
  8. JABofNeurospine

In that case, try this: public override void Update(ref float gravity, ref float maxFallSpeed) { Lighting.AddLight(item.position, 2, 3, 7); } The color there is more blue than Color.AliceBlue, but it also shouldn't be too bright to discern the color.
  9. JABofNeurospine

Main.NewText is probably what you're looking for. public override bool UseItem(Player player) { Main.NewText("Testing"); return true; }
  10. JABofNeurospine

You're probably looking for this: public override void Update(ref float gravity, ref float maxFallSpeed) { Lighting.AddLight(item.position, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Color.AliceBlue.ToVector3()); }
  11. JABofNeurospine

I made a script to look up the recipe that created the right item. Built the mod and then checked the log file. public override void AddRecipes() { int i; for(i=0;i<Main.recipe.Length;i++) {...
  12. JABofNeurospine

I'm not sure how you could remove a vanilla recipe. All my attempts ended in crashes. I was able to alter the vanilla recipe though. The result does reduce the cost of the celestial sigil. public override void AddRecipes() { Main.recipe[1799].requiredItem[0].stack = 4...
  13. JABofNeurospine

Looks like Main.recipe has a size of 2000, so Main.recipe[3601] is out of bounds.
  14. JABofNeurospine

The rainbow colored name for expert items may be enabled by setting item.expert to true, although this will also set the item to show "Expert" in it's description.
Back
Top Bottom