Search results for query: *

1. Darkraivids

Switch Shroomite Digging Claw disappeared

For some reason, my shroomite digging claw disappeared after I was using it in the jungle. I was using the UFO mount while digging a 2 block hole wide and I harvested a life fruit. I switched to my torches, and at some point, the digging claw disappeared. I don't know why this happened. I also...
  2. Darkraivids

Switch Multiplayer Bugs

I just want to say in my experience with playing Terraria on Switch 1.3.5 equivalent on local multiplayer, I've had a few issues, but nothing major. I usually play locally, with myself and another person, with a password on a large world. There are times where the connection will time out while...
  3. Darkraivids

Switch Right stairs make me walk through a block

So, just two things about stairs. I looked in some of the threads and I noticed that all the stairs look a certain way that I'm not used to. First, are they going to elongated that way forever, or is this a visual bug? They do not look like that on PC version. Second, and most importantly...
  4. Darkraivids

Switch Items disappear while switching to other items

Hi, I wanted to thank you guys for working hard to fix all of the bugs in the updates. Something I really dislike began happening. My little brother has Terraria and so do I, and he told me that his Star Cannon disappeared as he was using it against Eater of Worlds. Later, I noticed that my...
Back
Top Bottom