Search results for query: *

1. Priler

PC Your testimonials about my YouTube Videos.

Hi! I have few ideas on making interesting videos about Terraria, but I need some testimonials about my current videos from you :) Here is one of my videos: View it and leave your testimonials here, like, was it fun, interesting/boring. Thanks!
  2. Priler

Give an advice about making let's play of Terraria by foreign

Hey there!) The "surpasses" will be a) accent b) some craziness c) bit of humor ;)
  3. Priler

What you like more, letsplay or videos like "How to kill Moonlord easy" ;)
  4. Priler

Howdy! What you think, if foreign man (i mean with accent) will make let's play of Terraria (of course in English) Lol :) Would you watch it? Just thinking about this.
  5. Priler

PC Terraria/Steam crashing every 30 minutes or so

Yep, all my characters & worlds is in cloud, i see lots of people saying that issue is in Clod sync. I will turn it off :)
  6. Priler

Yep, at least for me this happens only in Expert mode.
  7. Priler

PC Frozen Turtle Shell + Worm Scarf + Endurance Potion + Beatle armor = Invictibility???

Nice news :) I mean, now i actually can beat Duke Fishron without any troubles on Expert ;) lol So if somebody will damage character with 1000 dmg, he will only receive 30 damage :) Funny) Especially with Cross Necklace.
  8. Priler

PC Frozen Turtle Shell + Worm Scarf + Endurance Potion + Beatle armor = Invictibility???

Howdy! Was thinking, if combine Frozen Turtle Shell + Worm Scarf + Endurance Potion + Beatle armor, will character get 97% of damage reduction?
  9. Priler

It's only crashes on Expert mode.
  10. Priler

PC Random crashes on Expert mode (only), with Steam "Does not respond"

Howdy! I played Terraria with Normal mode for about 40 hours and no crashes happened, all was good. And i suggested to play again in Expert mode, and after 2 hours of playing Terraria in Expert mode i had 2 random crashes, Terraria just closes with black screen and Steam doesn't respond in Task...
  11. Priler

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

Try some other combinations, i.e. try to turn on Vertical sync in nVidia control panel. And also try this: -Turn off Vertical sync in nVidia control panel & turn off Frame skip in Terraria You see this is an issue, and until developers will exactly fix it, people will still face this terrible...
  12. Priler

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

Did you tried my method? I have nVidia 770 GT, just like your's but without X postfix :)
  13. Priler

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

Hey! I also killed Cultist, exactly after Fishron ;) It was easy with Terra Blade, sorry for my suggestion about it... will remove it. Terra Blade + Cross Necklace + Tabi = Super win!) I also used Razorblade Typhoon for Lunatic, it kills his Phantazm Dragon in a seconds ... ;) But after i...
  14. Priler

Thanks, pal. It worked for me great, finally i killed this freak. I also placed 3 heart statues with 1 second timers on it, and it helped a lot, especially at the end when he became very angry :)
  15. Priler

True story, pal. And whats your advice about killing him? In what? With what? And how? Today i've tried about 5 times, no result. I've tried teleportation, asphalt running, two rowed bridges ... only flying into space left.
  16. Priler

What you mean by "fair"? Im not enraging him ...
  17. Priler

Minecraft got no such horrible bosses, at least, i mean when to kill a boss it is required to dance over the bonfire and ask gods to give you enough power to kill him. I mean my friend killed Moon Lord 7 times, and still can't kill Fishron, i think Fishron is definitely most hardest boss in the...
  18. Priler

Terraria is the first game in the world that can't be played normally without using wiki. It just can''t be. About fishron, developers are completely insane, in 1.3 (normal mode) i can't kill him in my beatle armor (97 defense) and with megashark + best bullets. Thought, i killed him in 1.2.4.1...
Back
Top Bottom