Search results for query: *

1. Flor3nce2456

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

*Floats By* Oh! Hey There! Waiting for 1.5, too? Same. Here, have a quick "Sketch" I guess. See you in a bit. Take good care of Yourself while I'm gone, okay? You got this. *Floats Away Again*
  2. Flor3nce2456

I refuse to believe the February state of the game - in my mind, it is 1.5 and I refuse to...

I refuse to believe the February state of the game - in my mind, it is 1.5 and I refuse to accept any other version number. :dryadcool: Other stuff looks really cool though! There was even a few things I don't remember previously seeing!
  3. Flor3nce2456

Does anyone here still seriously believe 1.4.5 is a thing? If it were merely a 1.4.x update I...

Does anyone here still seriously believe 1.4.5 is a thing? If it were merely a 1.4.x update I feel like it would be out by now. It's obviously 1.5 now. 1.5 should spend more time in the oven BTW, by all means. Feel free to make it its best.
  4. Flor3nce2456

TFW: It feels like Terraria and Stardew Valley might update within a week of each other or...

TFW: It feels like Terraria and Stardew Valley might update within a week of each other or something and you don't know how you're going to play both...
  5. Flor3nce2456

Wacky NPCs Mod

Dev needs help porting - so if you are a modder and/or know how to code, by all means hit them up here or in their DMs.
  6. Flor3nce2456

If I had a Nickel for every Game Dev who said the next update would be small, and then it turned...

If I had a Nickel for every Game Dev who said the next update would be small, and then it turned huge, I would have 2 nickels - which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice.
  7. Flor3nce2456

And now I shall slumber again... 😴

And now I shall slumber again... 😴
  8. Flor3nce2456

I've been posting teasers of this build, I may as well finish it and post it. Lots of Mods, of course. Been really appreciating Squintly's Furniture mod. Also props to @Sora_92 for keeping Chad's Furni sorta kinda functional and updated! See y'all whenever 1.4.5* comes out! *No seriously...
  9. Flor3nce2456

Hmmm... prolly not gonna do the Halloween contest this year. Too busy/tired with other things...

Hmmm... prolly not gonna do the Halloween contest this year. Too busy/tired with other things...
  10. Flor3nce2456

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2864924682

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2864924682
  11. Flor3nce2456

Apparently I have 28, but the vast majority of them are QoL mods, with only Thorium being the...

Apparently I have 28, but the vast majority of them are QoL mods, with only Thorium being the big one right now.
  12. Flor3nce2456

Why do I find myself bored by Modded Terraria? Could it be the Terraria experience is just so...

Why do I find myself bored by Modded Terraria? Could it be the Terraria experience is just so complete already, simply adding more feels moot compared to Vanilla? Does the impending update put a sort of expiration date that looms over the modded experience? Maybe I simply have too much else...
  13. Flor3nce2456

@Khaios lost his job and might lose his house - they could use a bit of help right now...

@Khaios lost his job and might lose his house - they could use a bit of help right now...
  14. Flor3nce2456

https://www.makeship.com/products/builder-khaios?gclid=CjwKCAjw4P6oBhBsEiwAKYVkq4IYIbwwh5lmDlzmsZ...

https://www.makeship.com/products/builder-khaios?gclid=CjwKCAjw4P6oBhBsEiwAKYVkq4IYIbwwh5lmDlzmsZ_OyctjN5NBpVLRb2vUWTusiF2LyRvknknODxoCQDQQAvD_BwE
  15. Flor3nce2456

Literally all that is left is for me to reach hardmode, get the Rubblemaker, and finish the Landscaping. Combined with the rest of the interior design, this build is almost finished... Why is the Rubblemaker hardmode only? It doesn't affect balance or anything, does it?
  16. Flor3nce2456

It's slowly starting to sink in.....

It's slowly starting to sink in.....
  17. Flor3nce2456

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I have encountered an error, it seems, because TModLoader has updated: [23:02:48.876] [.NET ThreadPool Worker/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod v1.7.1.2 It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v2023.6.25.31 However, you are using tModLoader v2023.8.3.0...
  18. Flor3nce2456

Eventually, One day I am sure, perhaps in 1.4.5, I will have a concept for the Merchant's house that is more than just "Ultra-well-stocked general store". Like, I get that's his entire schtick, but one day I'm sure I can think of something different for him. Today, however, is not that day.
  19. Flor3nce2456

Hi, Yes, It's been a hot moment. Work has kept me busy, AND I've been taking my sweet time with the game. In the meantime, Have a preview of a larger build that is not done yet:
Back
Top Bottom