• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Flor3nce2456
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have determined via TEdit that Disabling Biome Spread does NOT prevent the single little block of ebon/crim/pearlstone from appearing somewhere in your world when you break an altar.
    Reactions: TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    You can do a scan to check how much ebonstone there is, which is a pretty easy way to check for spread.
    I look at Minecraft Dungeons and all I can see is a damn cash grab that people are falling for like FOOOOOLS.
    Has anyone figured out how you get 2 merchants, like in the Town Night spoiler? Might need it for a... "Project"....
    Does anyone know if disabling biome spread also disables the single little block of evil biome appearing randomly somewhere when you break an altar?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Not sure on that unfortunately. Even if an infected block is still created somewhere, if infection spread is kept disabled, it shouldn't spread from where it spawned.
    The TORCH GOD!? Terraria has a TORCH GOD!???
    Reactions: Greybrynn
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The Torch God now haunts Terraria.

Remember to pay tribute to please the Torch God, so that you may also receive its blessing, and see the true light within all torches.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    As my signature says: ehhhum
    ALL HAIL THE TORCH GOD!!! WHEN THERE IS DARKNESS HE IS THERE FOR US, WHEN WE NEED HIM THE MOST!!!
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Wish they had a cheese god
    Are there any enemies I MUST defeat pre-hardmode for them to appear in the Bestiary, that I am locked out of once Hardmode starts?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Enemies that used to stop spawning in hardmode now spawn rarely in hardmode just for that purpose, to make sure the Bestiary can be completed. An example is Wall Creepers. They used to be replaced by Black Recluses, however now you’ll get mostly Black Recluses with an occasional Wall Creeper thrown in.
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Giant worms turns into the digger so that might a good one.
    Just saw @Fury 's latest Video featuring them, @Khaios and a couple others. It answers a question I left on Red's profile a while ago: What happens when different people in Journey mode have different settings? Apparently with mob spawns, it's individual! I thought that would have been global. Curious what happens when one of them adjusts difficulty? Does it change globally?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Yeah, difficulty changes globally. The powers that are individual to each player are in their own "personal power" submenu consisting of godmode, higher placement reach and the spawnrate slider.
    Can anyone explain to me why you obtain Hellish Fire potted plants earlier than Regular Surface potted plants? Also why is the hanging pot not craft-able? Why do you only get something so benignly purely decorative from obsidian crates?
    TIL You have to create an artificial alternate evil biome to finish the Bestiary. RIP me, shoulda' made a large world.

Or used the easter egg seed, because apparently the game was tested on that or something, IDK.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Does anone know what happens when you defeat the WoF on the easter egg seed? The release date one? Are 2 evil strips made or just one?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Just one.
    Wow, Leviathan just killed master mode. I really felt like something was off with it, and their perspective really makes it clear. CrabBar's comment is quite poignant, as well.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I'm not going to lie. I abhor the Calamity mod and every copycat that adds suggestive boss and pet sprites and uber difficulty mode because I believe the Terraria experience is fully capable of functioning and being engaging to a wide and diverse audience without either of those two things. But what I can NOT criticize the Calamity mod for, is being low-quality. It is clear that a lot of thought went into it.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    When an afterthought Easter Egg seed provides a more engaging difficulty than an entire difficulty mode, you know you have a problem.
    When common enemies are a bigger hindrance to progression than the bosses, you know you have a problem.
    Unpopular Opinion: Journey Mode is the Intended way of playing the game. The other difficulties are purely Decorative.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's officialized and that makes it feel right!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I find it difficult to think endless money and ammo really is intentional. Ranged makes it far superior over melee and magic.
    Dundershock
    Dundershock
    I really like Journey mode for when I build during a playthrough. I can just research blocks or furniture and have an arsenal of them usable at any time, and it saves inventory space too!
    Does anyone else find the New Underground Desert and Dungeon Generation - Not even difficult - Not even Challenging, for that matter - but absolutely INFURIATING!?? Like, I get it, Red likes traps. But when the traps are so numerous so as to be unavoidable, then a line has been crossed from difficult into Unreasonable and Artificial.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    The dungeon is artificial though
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    No, Artificial as in Artificial Difficulty, that thing in Video Game Design they tell you to avoid.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Ye they are annoying
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom