Search results for query: *

1. K

**REPORTED** Game Crashes in Multiplayer When Certain Items Are Used on Mismatched FPS Settings

I also have this exact same crash, and it seems to be happening more frequently when I progressed into HM. Terraria version 1.4.4.5, no mods, no resourcepacks or anything, just vanilla Terraria. It is very annoying as it happens most frequently with events or boss fights going on, to the point...
  2. K

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Newest version fixed it for me. It does seem like it is running the 64 bit binary, but I am not sure. I have "restricted" access to the server since its running in a docker and therefore can't really check that [a.k.a I have no idea how to do that ].
  3. K

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Seems like the same crash, downgrading to v5.8.2 as advised fixed the issue. Stacktrace: at <unknown> <0xffffffff> at (wrapper dynamic-method) NetSerializer.Serializer.Serialize (NetSerializer.Serializer,System.IO.Stream,HamstarHelpers.Internals.NetProtocols.WorldDataProtocol) <0x0004f> at...
  4. K

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I can now join but the server crashes when what appears to be sending world data to players. Also, just to make it clear, it seems to only happen on Linux, as I've tried your mod on a Windows server and everything was fine. Maybe I am lacking a library? Stacktrace: at <unknown> <0xffffffff> at...
  5. K

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Getting this crash when a player joins, this happens both when Mod Helpers is enabled only by itself and when enabled with a bunch of other mods. OS is Debian, server ran using mono. Removing the mod will make it so the server no longer crashes. Stacktrace: at <unknown> <0xffffffff> at...
  6. K

tModLoader Eternity

I made this mod to practice my programming skills, all content will be added as I see fit or find something interesting to program. This thread was created to get feedback about it (bugs, improvements, etc). Currently the mod only adds a feature: Inspect. Ever wanted to know someone else's...
  7. K

Game Mechanics Logic Gates

The current wire system is pretty basic, even though you can do logic gates using hoiks to build complicated stuff you will need a massive ammount of space, but, if you use logic gates you would build even more complicated builds/mechanisms using less space.
Back
Top Bottom