Search results for query: *

1. T

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Best luck i've had so far is probably getting 4 turtle shells in 6 or 7 kills. Worst rng luck: Perhaps not so much game related, but CTD during a corpserun losing my cellphone, and alot of other really nice gear. That made me sad and frustrated.
  2. T

Toughest mechanical boss you have ever fought!

I might not have had clorophyte bullets, that's true. Might just have been megashark with meteorite bullets aswell. It was a while so the memory is a little hazy. But i know i used megashark.
  3. T

Toughest mechanical boss you have ever fought!

Twins was by far my hardest, but that's because conventional tactics generally don't work on them. Destroyer was pretty easy using magic and a ruthless nimbus rod. Skeletron i used clorophyte bullets against and used and asphalt runway to dodge. But the twins... oh boy the twins... even the...
  4. T

PC Need event advice

Heya all, i'm a relatively small streamer closing on 100 followers. My question is related to an event i want to make as i hit 100 followers, a building competition. But i am unclear on the details on how to execute. It's going to be a themed competition. My questions that i have is. Are there...
Back
Top Bottom