Search results for query: *

1. hemopathi

the map i was making's not dead i'm just really slow and am waiting for 1.4 so i can release my...

the map i was making's not dead i'm just really slow and am waiting for 1.4 so i can release my full power
  2. hemopathi

Maps Need help with some things

Okay I was hoping to be able to release a demo by October, but it turns out, I'm not that good at building. If you'd like to assist with the map (whether it be ideas, wiring, building, story or challenge.) I've added a Discord link to the original post and my signature where you can join and...
  3. hemopathi

First Adventure Map will only be released after 1.3.6
  4. hemopathi

Thank you, seems like a good idea for the TMEC thing haha
  5. hemopathi

I have a lot of Empty mannequins, I was thinking to make some of the mannequins the beta-testers and people who helped with the map, is that a good idea?
  6. hemopathi

[url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/need-help-with-some-things.70969/] Adventure...

[url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/need-help-with-some-things.70969/] Adventure Map Help[url] Current Status: Mannequins
  7. hemopathi

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

I wonder if I can see my forehead.
  8. hemopathi

I'm working on an, at the moment, nameless (possibly) series of adventure maps that are meant to be played after one another where I will make my own boss fights and have fun ways to make bosses harder, what I need help with is: Ideas for ways to make certain bosses harder, but make sense with...
  9. hemopathi

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Honestly, I feel bad for saying this but, I expected this, not because Re-Logic is bad, but because the game just didn't seem like it would end up a success based on what we've been shown. Excited for whatever you have cooking now though ~<3
  10. hemopathi

Party Girl is the best NPC, don't fight me, I am allowed to have an opinion.

Party Girl is the best NPC, don't fight me, I am allowed to have an opinion.
  11. hemopathi

I won't tell everyone I'm him and I don't know how to contact him

I won't tell everyone I'm him and I don't know how to contact him
  12. hemopathi

my profile picture is a crop of a creation by Rariaz, if I am requested to discontinue use of...

my profile picture is a crop of a creation by Rariaz, if I am requested to discontinue use of this avatar by the creator, I shall.
  13. hemopathi

remember to smile!

remember to smile!
  14. hemopathi

If Net Neutrality is pulled you can say buh-bye to me!

If Net Neutrality is pulled you can say buh-bye to me!
  15. hemopathi

I'll get back to my mod in due time folks. My WIP Mod

I'll get back to my mod in due time folks. My WIP Mod
  16. hemopathi

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

ah, thankies
  17. hemopathi

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I don't know if I'm just being silly, but how does one upgrade an item :3
  18. hemopathi

IM PROBABLY PLAYING ODYSSEY SO DONT BOTHER ME! My WIP Mod

IM PROBABLY PLAYING ODYSSEY SO DONT BOTHER ME! My WIP Mod
  19. hemopathi

Sure.

Sure.
  20. hemopathi

tModLoader Insanity Mod

Just send me some mock sprites in a private conversation and I'll check them out :dryadgrin:
Back
Top Bottom