Search results for query: *

1. MiningdiamondsVIII

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

First off, thank you so much for doing this, you have my utmost respect for the countless hours of work you all have done on the game! For the coders: 1. Obviously, working on and maintaining the code for a game that's nearly 10 years old isn't an easy task. What's the hardest part of the...
  2. MiningdiamondsVIII

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my submission for the contest, the Druid set! Woven from threads and twigs entwined with the forces of nature, the Druid set embodies the perfect balance of the wild. Here are the individual armor pieces: Druid Hood Druid Cloak Druid Boots (Also, the 4 eyes use a glowmask. Here's...
  3. MiningdiamondsVIII

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

But when you scale it down, you will still be using pixels far too small for terraria's style.
  4. MiningdiamondsVIII

Do you guys think that Terraria is Anime?

The original player model was based on a Final Fantasy sprite. Final Fantasy is anime. I think we can pretty solidly assume that Terraria has actually secretly been an anime game this whole time.
  5. MiningdiamondsVIII

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

A word of advice: Swords in Terraria tend to be much smaller than that. Currently, the largest sword in the game is the Breaker Blade, which has a 70 x 80 resolution. (35 x 40 in single pixels) This isn't necessarily a hard limit, but wildly deviating from that isn't usually a good idea. Plus...
  6. MiningdiamondsVIII

mew

mew
  7. MiningdiamondsVIII

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Pretty sure they're cyborgs. And regular fire with a stat boost isn't related to the crimson.
  8. MiningdiamondsVIII

New Terraria Console & Controller Skin Design Available

I love the original art, but to be honest this application doesn't look too good to me. The squattened reflection of the four armors in particular feels pretty tacky.
  9. MiningdiamondsVIII

Thanks! And sure, why not? Would be great to see!
  10. MiningdiamondsVIII

I thought I would take a quick stab at redoing my old sprite for The Vision! Old: New: Still not happy with how the iris looks, though.
  11. MiningdiamondsVIII

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

While I think this is nice to have, and I appreciate the time you spent coding this, you're massively overstating your case by saying this makes spriting armor sets 30x faster. First of all, you need to actually make the armor, and the time gone into spriting that is probably going to be at the...
  12. MiningdiamondsVIII

Waiting for the anime isn't just a choice, it's THE choice.

Waiting for the anime isn't just a choice, it's THE choice.
  13. MiningdiamondsVIII

Would be nice if you actually sprited in terraria style you talentless hack. jk i love you

Would be nice if you actually sprited in terraria style you talentless hack. jk i love you
  14. MiningdiamondsVIII

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm not going to pick apart everything you said here, but I want to make the point that almost all hateful rants still have useful information in them, and, like many other kinds of internet critique, use hyperbole. These rants are not written with hate and rage. Ironically, I think they're...
  15. MiningdiamondsVIII

tModLoader Calamity Mod

All those sets you mentioned are purely vanity, and actually work as references. As for the Solar Eclipse enemies, that's very different as none of those are from games and most of them are just parts of popular culture. All the Subnautica reference enemies fill a considerably similar role to...
  16. MiningdiamondsVIII

cute and smol

cute and smol
  17. MiningdiamondsVIII

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Constructive =/= Polite. Yes, it could be more descriptive, but plenty could be gleaned from that document to improve the mod in general. As for the Subnautica enemies, they're less of a reference and more of a direct rip, and it's not just one enemy, either. It's an entire new biome full of...
  18. MiningdiamondsVIII

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What exactly has been fixed, and since when? Or is this in some upcoming update? If this stuff is truly fixed, then that will be the best update that this mod has had in a while. Also, nothing in there seems blatantly untrue to me, though the tone is a bit harsh.
  19. MiningdiamondsVIII

I'm going to swoon just looking at this hunk

I'm going to swoon just looking at this hunk
Back
Top Bottom