Search results for query: *

1. Regu1us the Forged

Any Way to Make Predetermined Hair Colors?

I don't know exactly how hair sprites work, but I assume that it starts as a grayscale image, then gets overlaid with the selected color. If this is true, is there any way to make a hair sprite with a specific color built in? Like if I wanted my hair to be brown with a green streak in it, would...
  2. Regu1us the Forged

Looking to Build a Mod and Possibly Recruit a Mod Team

Hello, My friend and I have been throwing some ideas around for a content mod in Terraria, but we are both clueless about coding. We are looking to recruit some people for a mod team, to help bring our ideas and those of others to life. I am a fairly new spriter, but I am willing to learn and...
  3. Regu1us the Forged

Mac Help With Modmaking on Mac

Hello, I am looking to make a mod, mostly adding items and things, but I don't really know what I'm doing. I installed tModloader and moved all my players and worlds into the tModloader folder, but I don't know where to go from there. Is there an application I need to actually make the mod? Is...
  4. Regu1us the Forged

Does the Ocean Lava Farm still work?

So I saw a design for an ocean grinder, to get keys and coins. It looked something like this: Does something like this still work? I also saw something about how you have to use either obsidian platforms, or place chests on top of the wood platforms so the lava doesn't burn through. I don't...
  5. Regu1us the Forged

Items Wire Coil / Layer - Places wire behind you as you move

I suggest that there be an item (tool or equipment) that automatically places wire behind you as you move, on a toggle of course. I can see this being a simple equipment slot, with various upgrades to its efficiency and accuracy. This would be sort of an enabler for teleporters because as of...
  6. Regu1us the Forged

Weapons & Equip Rope Climbing Item, Similar to Minecart

I would like it if there were a similar set of items for climbing rope as there are currently for riding mineshafts. I don't know what else to say. Thanks!
  7. Regu1us the Forged

Tanking Comp Accessories

So I have been playing with my friend on a private server lately, with him being the mage/damage dealer, and me being the tank. We are trying to recruit out other friend to be the ranged/gun guy. We are on expert mode, but not hardmode yet, as we are having some trouble with Skeletron and we...
Back
Top Bottom