Search results for query: *

1. CrimsonClawsTheCat

Favorite mech bosses?

I'm curious on which mechanical bosses people enjoy the most, I always find that people have different preferences on these
  2. CrimsonClawsTheCat

What movement accessories/equipment do you usually use when fighting Empress of Light?

I'm curious to see how differing strategies may be for this fight, I was amazed to see how different Moon Lord fights were from player to player, even after 1.4! So what equipment and general strategy do you guys go with? If your curious with mine, I usually use Hexxed Branch, Master Ninja Gear...
  3. CrimsonClawsTheCat

NPCs & Enemies NPC Happiness; Space between houses.

I think there should be a different range on where the NPCs can detect each other, 25 is way too low, people have a problem with 50, somewhere inbetween should work, or if possible, they detect in a sort of rectangle instead of a square? like, 50 blocks wide, 25 tall or something? I don't know...
  4. CrimsonClawsTheCat

**REPORTED** Imp Staff messes with enemy immunity frames.

I've noticed earlier in my current playthrough with smaller enemies that the Flamarang has been going straight through enemies sometimes. I decided to experiment for a bit and it turns out that the Imp summon is responsible for some of my hits missing. Knowing that a few similar weapons had a...
  5. CrimsonClawsTheCat

Mobile Terraria Mobile - World ores NOT same as chest ores.

If your world has tungsten instead of silver, the Gold Chests will still have Silver bars. I really don't know why, but it just really triggers me. Whenever I make a new world I have to make sure that the world ores are Copper, Iron, Silver, and Gold. I hope this will be fixed in a later update...
Back
Top Bottom