Search results for query: *

1. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Want Mod Compatibility?

tl;dr: If you've ever wanted two mods to be compatible with one another, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do. (And please read the list at the bottom of this post for what I can't do before you suggest anything.) I recently released a mod titled "Assorted Mod Compatibility". It adds...
  2. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader NPCs Hide From Bosses

NPCs Hide From Bosses v1.0.0.1 | v1.0.0.0 (Terraria v1.3.5.3 / tModLoader v0.11.8.6 | Terraria v1.4.3.2 / tModLoader v0.12 Alpha) A simple mod that makes NPCs go to their houses when a boss is alive, like how they do at night. Downloads (tModLoader v0.11.8.6): - Mod Browser - Direct Link...
  3. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader No Larva Break

No Larva Break v1.0.0.1 | v1.0.0.0 (Terraria v1.3.5.3 / tModLoader 0.11.8.6 | Terraria v1.4.3.2 / tModLoader v0.12 Alpha) This mod makes it so Queen Bee's Larva can only be broken by intentionally mining with a pickaxe, like how Plantera's Bulbs work. Please note that this mod does not affect...
  4. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Planter Box Library

Planter Box Library v1.0.0.0 (Terraria v1.4.3.2 / tModLoader v0.12 Alpha) A library that eases the creation of new Planter Boxes. An example of how to use this mod is included on the GitHub, linked below. Downloads: - Mod Browser - Steam GitHub
  5. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Always Show NPC Banners

Always Show NPC Banners v1.0.2.0 (Terraria v1.3.5.3 / tModLoader v0.11.8.6 | Terraria v1.4.3.2 / tModLoader v0.12 Alpha) A simple mod that forces NPC housing banners to always display. Downloads (tModLoader v0.11.8.5): - Mod Browser - Direct Link (Mirror) Downloads (tModLoader v0.12 Alpha): -...
  6. Creeper da Snek

Sandstorm in a Bottle Body Frame

The player's body frame does not update while jumping with the Sandstorm in a Bottle or any derivative accessories. This appears to be exclusive to the Sandstorm accessories and is not shared with any other double jumps.
  7. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader No Breaking Doors

No Breaking Doors v1.1.0.0 A simple mod that prevents Goblin Peons from breaking down doors. That's it. Downloads: - Mod Browser - Direct Link - Direct Link (Mirror) GitHub
  8. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader No Block Litter

No Block Litter v1.1.0.0 | v1.1.0.2 (Terraria v1.3.5.3 / tModLoader v0.11.8.6 | Terraria v1.4.3.2 / tModLoader v0.12 Alpha) A mod that prevents many projectiles from creating tiles in the world. Included projectiles: The snowballs thrown by Snow Ballas The balls of sand shot by Antlions The...
  9. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Data Documentation

Turns out those Sets have some cool things in them. Hello. This thread serves to be a resource about some of the data used in Terraria and tModLoader. Sets: Those big arrays in the ID classes have some cool things in them. Check em out: tModLoader (v0.11.7.7) Sets Waring: Long. Item Sorting...
  10. Creeper da Snek

Golf and Teleportation

Most people at this point probably know that you can get just a little extra range out of the Rod of Discord by switching to the Binoculars, Sniper Rifle, or any gun with a scope equipped, zooming out, and very quickly teleporting before the camera moves back. As many people also already know...
  11. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Terraria Construct - A 2D Tinkers' Construct

Further solidifying that Terraria truly is a 2D ripoff of Minecraft. Note: This thread may eventually serve as the homepage for a Terraria version of the popular Minecraft mod, Tinkers' Construct. However, the current version of the mod is not exactly in a reasonable and/or playable state yet...
  12. Creeper da Snek

Snek's AMA, I guess

Hi. Ask me stuff if you want.
  13. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Use Time Editor

Snek actually making a complete mod? Who would've thought! This is the Use Time Editor. It does exactly what it says it does. Commands: /usetime <time>: Changes the held item's use time to the integer entered. Note: For some reason, setting an item's usetime to 1 or 0 makes it unuseable...
  14. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Yet Another Items Idea Mod

Welcome to the TCF page for the Yet Another Items Idea Mod. As the name implies, this mod is focused around ideas, preferably items/weapons/armor. Exclusively those, actually, I can't code much else right now. Feel free to suggest items here or on the Discord below. I'd recommend the Discord...
  15. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader x10 Mod

I'm sorry. ----- Warning: This mod is cheaty, broken, and should most definitely not be used in multiplayer, on any character/world you value, with other mods, or on non-quantum computers. By using this mod, you are agreeing that any instances of crashes, freezes, immense lag, player/world...
  16. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Craftable Vanity

Also known as: I just want my goddamn Lamia Tail without farming for five hours straight. This mod makes nearly* every vanity item in Terraria craftable with Silk at a Loom. * The Ancient set isn't made craftable in this mod, as it already has a recipe using Silk; However, you can craft...
  17. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader AdjTiles Guide

What they don't teach you in ExampleMod. adjTiles is a property for tiles that declares what other crafting stations they act like. However, ExampleMod doesn't show all that much; Just how to make Vanilla Crafting Stations part of a tile. So what if you want more? Lists: Adding to Lists...
  18. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Other Mod Content

Hello! As you probably don't know (or maybe you do), I have some mods; Namely, the Universal Crafter mod and the Swapper Mods. The premises of these are simple; The former acts as a one-stop crafting station for everything Pre-ML (Pre-ML due to a lack of any vanilla Post-ML stations, I'll make...
  19. Creeper da Snek

If You Could Have Any Item From Terraria in Real Life...

...What would it be? I stole a Forum Game from here and stuck it on Steam, now it's time for the opposite. [Original Thread on Steam] This is simple; You state two items you would want for two conditions: If the item functioned as it does in-game with no repercussions. (You can use the item...
  20. Creeper da Snek

Moderator Edit Bug

Howdy. If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it. Details: I am currently subscribed to the Texture Pack subforum. (I get a notification whenever a new thread is posted.) I got a notif for the Slim Texture Pack thread, which is most certainly not new. The most recent post is...
Back
Top Bottom