Search results for query: *

1. primalredemption

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I get a drastically reduced frame rate running tmodloader with any mod. Even without any mods enabled it still lags very badly. Any ideas what the problem could be besides poor coding/optimization ? Game runs fine in vanilla
  2. primalredemption

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Hi guys, I am totally confused about the whole tAPI/Game launcher/steam/mod interaction. I would appreciate it if someone could walk me step by step how to play Omnir's Nostalgia Pack. talk to me like im a toddler or a complete idiot because I am extremely confused about everything. So, to...
  3. primalredemption

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone can reeeeally hold me by the hand for installing Omnirs Mod pack. Here's my situation: I have game launcher and use it to switch between N terraria and 1.3.0.7. However, I also play 1.2.4 on the side with just my girlfriend and I run it from a different file...
  4. primalredemption

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hi Everyone; has anyone else noticed a problem with the thieves double attack skill? I lob my sword up and then down at minimum attack speed instead of two quick downward slashes which is what I would think was intended. It is much faster just to use single attacks but I no longer can due to...
Back
Top Bottom