Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Thank you very much, what kind of skills in ranger you used your points in? The double shot/piercing shot, concentration or I don't know... Is it possible to use all class points? And sorry for bothering but how can someone get templar class? It has something to do with grub or soup or whatever. The antlion and potion parts are self-explanatory, but the other stuff I don't know where to get. Sorry for asking so much and thank you in advance.
I tried some skills, but never really used them on Ranger, I just spec into passives and run off (Only buff I use is the Templar tanking stuff).

Part 2 needs Strange brews if that's what you're talking about, which is sold by the skeleton merchant underground, but he only sells them on certain moon phases (Basically opposite from the lesser hp potions), you can find him with hunter potions, once I found him, he had hp potions, so I made a little shack and sat there until he started selling the brews.

I'll give you few pieces of advice to playing that class in freemode.

• Buy lots (Talking about 20 stacks) of mana potions and use Mana Flower.
    • Every few levels will make you waste mana like nothing else.
  • And when not levelling, mana regen potions.
  • Always 50%/25%/25% with Vit/Dex/Int.
    • I haven't seen anything good coming from wisdom so far. Mitochondria Pierce% is the powerhouse to the cell damage potential.
I'll keep this in mind, thanks.

A class quest issued from the gunner. To make sure you get it, you specifically need 8 wood and iron bars, just to be able to change class into one.
Hey, can you tell me how to downgrade so I can install NTerraria 5? I have just been installing Game Launcher for 1.2.4.1 and then installing NTerraria 5, but I keep getting a microsoft xna framework error. I just wanna play on a server with some friends and mess about, but it seems like its impossible to downgrade....

Crystal bullets are my favorite thing now, killed Plantera in about 5 seconds with that and the megashark despite him 7000 more levels then me.

Hey, can you tell me how to downgrade so I can install NTerraria 5? I have just been installing Game Launcher for 1.2.4.1 and then installing NTerraria 5, but I keep getting a microsoft xna framework error. I just wanna play on a server with some friends and mess about, but it seems like its impossible to downgrade....
My apologies, but I do not know a valid method. And once again, since I don't feel like searching too deep for that. All I can suggest is looking in the gamelauncher topic and ask/search there.

A class quest issued from the gunner. To make sure you get it, you specifically need 8 wood and iron bars, just to be able to change class into one.

I have the quest. I have all the wood and it says talk to the guide. But it also still says Collect 1 flintlock gun body. This is very confusing

I have the quest. I have all the wood and it says talk to the guide. But it also still says Collect 1 flintlock gun body. This is very confusing
8 iron bars to turn in the quest "Making a flintlock body", and while having the test quest up, turn that in with the 8 wood. It should be nothing more than that for the quests.

Make sure you have space in your inventory, as he gives you a flintlock pistol.

8 iron bars to turn in the quest "Making a flintlock body", and while having the test quest up, turn that in with the 8 wood. It should be nothing more than that for the quests.

Make sure you have space in your inventory, as he gives you a flintlock pistol.

I'm trying. I click on the guide and nothing happens. Just the standard text from him.

I need to do this weapon body building first? That really needs more clarification.

I'm trying. I click on the guide and nothing happens. Just the standard text from him.

I need to do this weapon body building first? That really needs more clarification.
I've did it by scratch JUST now, and I can turn into a ranger with no issues.

Did you accept the ranger qualification quest, and then [Class] Weapon Body building, get the materials, AND THEN talked to him 2-3 times? That means talking to him, then immediately leave the conversation, to talk to him again.

I've did it by scratch JUST now, and I can turn into a ranger with no issues.

Did you accept the ranger qualification quest, and then [Class] Weapon Body building, get the materials, AND THEN talked to him 2-3 times? That means talking to him, then immediately leave the conversation, to talk to him again.

Yes that is what I was doing but I have't done the weapon body building. Doing that now. I was playing melee but getting 2 shot by the mechanical bosses is making that impossible.

Yes that is what I was doing but I have't done the weapon body building. Doing that now. I was playing melee but getting 2 shot by the mechanical bosses is making that impossible.
Could make it possible, but you just need range-like melee, with the best accessories you can do for tanking. It may take a while, but it's doable. Also helps if you get more DEX for stats too, I figured this out once I got into the later levels that Pierce% is half of what you need for damage output.

I was using yo-yo's and while it did quite a bit of damage it was still a somewhat close range weapon. Doing skeletron prime and the destroyer would murder me due to their laser weapons and skeletron is near impossible to out run and if you manage to do it because he pauses he hits you for something stupid that is impossible to tank. I think I saw a number flash up that was 2100000 or something crazy.

And with high attack speed the yoyos start bugging out like crazy

Yeah, that is the only thing I really want modified or capped from levelling.

Even the Fetid Bakur (or whatever they are) is what I like to use. Also it doesn't help that healing seems to be useless from vampire knives (and mage healing set) since it never procs.

Do you happen to know why I can't hear most of the in game sounds?

EDIT; Nevermind, quick reinstall fixed it. Weird.

Last edited:
Quick question, and apologies if it's already been answered recently, but how are people getting these levels in the 2000+ range?

Quick question, and apologies if it's already been answered recently, but how are people getting these levels in the 2000+ range?
NTerraria options (Bottom of title screen, or if ingame; Settings>Click options located once again at the bottom), change gamemode from normalRPG to FreemodeRPG

Can only change it from main screen. You will have to do that everytime you start the game up.

Hi Everyone; has anyone else noticed a problem with the thieves double attack skill? I lob my sword up and then down at minimum attack speed instead of two quick downward slashes which is what I would think was intended. It is much faster just to use single attacks but I no longer can due to maxing out the double attack skill :/

Also, Mastery of Blades; has that been taken away? That was pretty much the main reason I got this Mod

Hi Everyone; has anyone else noticed a problem with the thieves double attack skill? I lob my sword up and then down at minimum attack speed instead of two quick downward slashes which is what I would think was intended. It is much faster just to use single attacks but I no longer can due to maxing out the double attack skill :/

Also, Mastery of Blades; has that been taken away? That was pretty much the main reason I got this Mod

I don't think anything was taken away. But not everything is back in the mod yet. Takes time.

Back
Top Bottom